Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief use

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

To all the hankie users,

who do you feel comfortable using hankies around?

Just by yourself? I know quite a few people are embarrassed to let their partners/friends/family know they use handkerchiefs

I`m fine in front of my partner but shy in front of other people, i can never understand why !

Same here, though I do use one in anonymous public, so in a train station etc.

I only sometimes use hankies in front of my roommate, family, or close friends (people I'm comfortable being around with) because I feel awkward when others ask me about it. I remember one time I blew my nose into a pink handkerchief while I was walking down a hallway (on my way to my next class) and someone walking past me commented "I like your hanky; it matches your skirt!" and walked away, leaving me slightly embarrassed and confused.

I only like using them in private! When I can let loose and not worry about anyone seeing or hearing me...unless of course I'm recording to share with you all ;)

From a distance, in front of other people. That's why I always use white handkerchiefs these days (there is something especially nice about a good-quality white handkerchief).

Up close or with coloured ones? No. I would with a girlfriend who knew I used them, but I have never told a girlfriend even when they knew about the fetish.

Archived