Sneeze Fetish Forum

coughing boyfriend

ginger1

This happened at a hotel party about a week ago, I somehow forgot to post it 'till now. I don't have a fetish specifically for coughing, just for care taking in general.

I was in a hot tub with my boyfriend and some friends of ours, and he was starting to look uncomfortable. A few seconds later, he started coughing a bit, so I asked him if he felt alright. He said something in the hot tub was making his chest hurt, so I suggested we jump into the pool. I still don't know why, but he said he wanted to stay in the hot tub. I was a little worried, but I figured that he knew his body better than I did, so I let it go and we continued to talk. After a few minutes, he started coughing again. I had been listening to one of our friends tell a story, so I didn't notice right away, but his eyes were getting red.

I stepped out of the hot tub and he followed me, still coughing. At this point, I was more worried than excited (though, still excited :sweatdrop:). I grabbed the card key and waved a quick goodbye to our friends. He was still coughing, and I was starting to panic a bit, because his eyes were streaming. We walked out into the (crowded) hallway, which was somewhat awkward for both of us, because I was in my swimsuit and he wasn't wearing a shirt, and of course, our room was on the the fifth freakin' floor.

Once we got to our room, I filled him a cup of water and rubbed his back a bit. He looked exhausted and his eyes were bloodshot, but he stopped coughing.

We proceeded to watch Merry Poppins from the cheap hotel pull out bed :biggrinsmiley:

Oh man.... does he have breathing problems? Hope he feels better.

He's okay now, the whole thing only lasted about seven minutes. He's perfectly healthy, so the sudden fit was sort of weird, I guess.

• 1 year later...

Archived