Sneeze Fetish Forum

Never blowing your nose

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

So I know there are a lot of people who constantly sniffle and snort because they hate blowing their nose in front of others, and people who own no hankies and never buy tissues, just use toilet paper or face towels

But do any of you never ever blow your nose? Like even when you get sick, and are alone at home

And if so, how in the hell do you handle all the snot of a cold or flu just by sniffling?

Pretty much, it helps that I don't ever sneeze when I'm sick so that helps a lot, usually my nose is more stuffed then running that's when I usually become a mouth breather for a bit.

I don't blow my nose very much. Colds almost always just affect my throat and make my sinuses dry/swollen, so there's nothing to really blow out. I don't have allergies and rarely sneeze more than one at a time, so there's no need in that respect. Spicy food and cold weather don't affect me much either! I've heard of people who blow their nose several times a day just because they need to, but the idea sounds totally foreign to me because my nose pretty much always feels clear.

I never blow mine tbh. Like, ever.

When I'm alone, with others, on a train, plane or automobile. It makes no odds, I just don't do it. I don't really know why. I just... don't like it? And have managed for like, 25 years without needing to do it, so...

The only times I ever really *need* to are when I've been crying a lot, but even then, I avoid it as best I can.

I don't blow my nose much even after sneezing 4 times I don't like it blowing my nose makes me feel disgusted.

I do occasionally when I'm sick or have been crying, but even then it's pretty minimal, and it's more like rubbing my nose than blowing it. Never, otherwise. I never even have kleenex boxes in the house.

I never ever blow my nose in public. Ever. I honestly don't remember the last time I've blown my nose in public. Yet at the same time, I hate it when people blow their nose around me. I do blow my nose if I am home alone, or somewhere where nobody else is near, but only if I need to. I have allergies, so I usually just go to the bathroom and hope nobody else is in there to finish a sneezing fit and blow my nose.

I never ever blow my nose in public. Ever. I honestly don't remember the last time I've blown my nose in public. Yet at the same time, I hate it when people blow their nose around me. I do blow my nose if I am home alone, or somewhere where nobody else is near, but only if I need to. I have allergies, so I usually just go to the bathroom and hope nobody else is in there to finish a sneezing fit and blow my nose.

Yeah i probably go a year or more between needing to blow my nose...only if i get sick which is rare. Only just at nights too before i go to bed so i can kinda breathe during the night. I will blow my nose in public if i need too even though it is a little nasty sounding but not too loud. Are you a loud blower that you don't want anyone else to hear?

Don't any of you who don't blow your nose after a sneeze tend to keep sneezing I mean I have seen quite a few people who will just keep sneezing till they do.

Don't any of you who don't blow your nose after a sneeze tend to keep sneezing I mean I have seen quite a few people who will just keep sneezing till they do.

Or... do they in fact wait until they've stopped sneezing before they blow their nose? I do blow my nose but it doesn't stop me sneezing at all - I often have a fit of up to seven sneezes including several nose-blows as well!
oh really rhinoceros? yea I deff see that also I love multiple sneezers anyway.

I used to be self-conscious of blowing my nose often, but now I just blow whenever/wherever I need to, because when I was little I actually was told to blow my nose by others often.

I blow mine very often, but one of my close friends doesn't. When we were college roommates, I'd have to leave the room to blow mine because it grossed her out so much. On the few occasions that she absolutely had to blow her own nose she did it over a trash can/toilet because it made her gag.

Mostly in the bathroom cuz I am very concerned about 'bats in the cave' lol.

@bluelily, I noticed after reading some of your obs that you usually include the person's height. Just curious, how tall are u?

@bluelily, I noticed after reading some of your obs that you usually include the person's height. Just curious, how tall are u?

Last time I checked I was about 5"3' lol.

Last time I checked I was about 5"3' lol.

My guess would have been taller around 5'6" or up, mostly bcuz your friends in your obs are usually within that range. I guess you just have some 'taller' friends haha.

• 2 months later...

Oh, that's me! I'm usually quite embarrassed about blowing my nose in front of people I know, so I just wipe, as discreetly as I can. Sometimes I hold the tissue there longer, especially with a very runny nose; it's in the right place to catch sneezes and coughs, after all. I do blow my nose in the bathroom, or if I don't think anyone I know is within sight or earshot. 

I sometimes wonder why I'm so embarrassed about it, since many the people I'm so shy to blow my nose in front of have often done it in front of me ...

• 1 year later...

I pretty much never blow my nose, lol.  I don't have allergies and I haven't been sick in over 2 years.  If  it does run, I might wipe it with a napkin, but that's about it.

Archived