Sneeze Fetish Forum

AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HOTEL fic request

Renny

Hotel is by far my favorite season. I just am in love with literally every single character. I would love a sneezefic about LITERALLY ANYONE/LITERALLY ANY SHIP THEY'RE ALL SUCH FREAKING INCREDIBLE CHARACTERS OMG. I especially love Donovan, Alex, The Countess, John and I would love a fic about any of these four but really ANYONE. I also like Sally but I think she'd be kind of hard to write.

Anyway if someone could write something about AHS: Hotel I would be soooo overjoyed.!!!

Oh man, a fic about John would be great. :drool: Although...I've been reaaaally wanting to read one about James Patrick March ( I love Evan Peters :lol: ). Basically, I second this request! :yay:

As soon as I can find somewhere to watch the series I'm sure I'll write something for Evan or Finn's characters. I'm assuming/hoping Finn returned for Hotel after his phenomenonal performance in Freak Show. This John fellow also looks very appealing.

Evan and Finn's characters are both great and I'd read anything about either of them. I might do something if I find the time.

• 9 months later...

SO I know this was posted a while ago, and honestly it might be considered off topic or useless considering my track record with actually having the guts to post fics on here, but I've kinda... garnered this budding crush on Evan? Especially from all of his AHS appearances. Haven't watched hotel yet besides some clips, but if I'm able to get a hold of the season, I may try and take a stab at something. (Or even John related since hhh Wes Bentley puh-LEASE yes.)

17 hours ago, Grey on Doomsday said:

SO I know this was posted a while ago, and honestly it might be considered off topic or useless considering my track record with actually having the guts to post fics on here, but I've kinda... garnered this budding crush on Evan? Especially from all of his AHS appearances. Haven't watched hotel yet besides some clips, but if I'm able to get a hold of the season, I may try and take a stab at something. (Or even John related since hhh Wes Bentley puh-LEASE yes.)

DO IT.

I finally got around to watching this now that it's on Netflix. I love Evan Peters but I feel no attraction towards his Hotel character. I'd still read something with him, though! My first picks would be Alex or whoever that guy is that Finn plays.

Archived