Sneeze Fetish Forum

River Song Trade/Request

PropertyofCora

I'm still a bit of an emotional puddle after the Doctor Who Christmas special. River is my favorite and I am desperately in need of more of her already. So, I was wondering if anyone was willing to write me a story of River either suffering from a cold or allergies? I don't really have anything specific in mind, but would certainly come up with a more detailed prompt idea if you're interested and want one. It can be Driver, or just River in general (maybe with that second wife? hehe). I will say that I do like desperation, hiding, denial, and really harsh sneezes.

In exchange, if you want, I will of course write something for you! Fandoms I'm most familiar with are Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who (Through the 6th season, although I'm quickly catching up with the rest), Psych, Disney, House, Galavant, Rizzoli and Isles (only up until Nash took over), Harry Potter, and probably a lot of others that I'm seriously blanking on at the moment-- just ask. I mostly write f/f but am willing to write others, just with less experience. If you have access to the adult board and want to make this a higher rated trade, I'm also ready and willing.

So, yeah. Let me know! I would love to either work out a trade or give you ideas if you're simply interested in writing it.

Archived