Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa for Sen Beret, Part TWO (a really skillful and well-informed SPN fanart, obviously)

Icarus Rex

Since you specifically mentioned really bad art, I couldn't help myself:

MOJGWhW.jpg?1

Sponsored by: learning everything you know about Supernatural from signature gifs on the Sneeze Fetish Forum, graph paper, and my wimpy left hand.

My original plan was to post this on the Artwork board and pretend that nothing was wrong, but SPN fans are very... lively... and I was a little afraid of what would happen. :rofl:

REX I HAVE SPENT LIKE 30 YEARS LAUGHING AND ENJOYING THIS, AND I WILL SPEND 30 MORE DOING THE SAME xDDD

Dean's expression is by far the most amazing thing I've seen all night, oh my gosh <3 xDDDDD You are amazing, hahahaha xDDD

My original plan was to post this on the Artwork board and pretend that nothing was wrong, but SPN fans are very... lively... and I was a little afraid of what would happen.

AAAHHHH!!!! Fuck! This is SO GOOD. I almost wish you would have lmfao! Can I commission you to illustrate all 40+ of my old Supernatural fics just like this one?

I literally cannot tell if the snezz is spelled like "Hupchoo" or "Hupchoal", but I'm actually leaning toward hoping it says hupchoal because that's a whole new one to add to the list!!!! I'm also totally loving the way you've got MC Bigfoot, the best possible hybrid of MC You-Know-Who and Bigfoot from my dream fic (e.g. samsquantch, sasquinch, etc.) calling out hupchoo/choal as mad fake! Because he usually either wants to know why someone sneezes like hupchoo OR he's accusing them of being mad fake, but this? This is a hybrid of hybrids.

Also, with Sam's, like, hands (fists?) in the air as him snezz. My god!!!!!!!

I seriously can't believe you took me up on my request for bad art. I really didn't think anyone was going to! I really really adore this because it's so hilarious and thoughtful!! I clicked on it at first and only took a small glance before I cracked the fuck up and my boyfriend kept asking me what was so funny. I'm currently, like, typing with my screen tilted away from him.

Thank you SO, so much. Oh my god. I'm going to cherish this forever (and get to reading the other part ASAP tomorrow morning)!!!!

what the fuck hahahahah sorry i'm posting a second time but i'm looking at this again and lmfao what the fuck!!!!!! i love this my dude!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. My. GOD. :rofl:

Dean's face, though... and that bigfoot character sounds like someone I know from the YouTubes... coincidence? Supernatural forces at play?

This is actually the best thing I have ever seen :rofl:

I love how you said all the SPN fans would have gone batshit, but look at all the fans commenting and sharing their love.!

Cas is my favourite thing about this whole thing. You captured him perfectly.

I will never stop loving this :lmfao:

what the fuck hahahahah sorry i'm posting a second time but i'm looking at this again and lmfao what the fuck!!!!!! i love this my dude!!!!!!!!!!

Same, oh my god :lol: this is the best thing I've ever seen! Good lord, Rex, how do you do it? "MC Bigfoot," flipping hell :lol:

• 10 months later...

this is the best thing anyone's ever done for me in my entire life

p.s. to all of you who are on the fence about participating in secret santa in 2016, this is the kind of masterpiece that could await you. please don't miss your chance to play

Archived