Sneeze Fetish Forum

Article about "cold shaming" feat. nose blowing

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

At my job, there’s a box of tissues on my desk and a garbage pail five feet from me, but I always feel the need to go hide in the bathroom to blow my nose. And there aren’t even tissues in the bathroom, so my choices are toilet paper that’s one pixel thick or paper towels that might as well be sandpaper.

Box of tissues on her desk... I feel like this woman has the very obvious solution to this problem directly in front of her, unless there is a force field in front of the bathroom that disintegrates outside paper products upon entry.

Box of tissues on her desk... I feel like this woman has the very obvious solution to this problem directly in front of her,

In fact, you could say that the solution is right under her nose........

:glare:

Box of tissues on her desk... I feel like this woman has the very obvious solution to this problem directly in front of her,

In fact, you could say that the solution is right under her nose........

:glare:

:thumbsdown: That wasn't punny Joal~

I just thought it was common courtesy to excuse oneself from a table you're eating at, to go blow your nose in the bathroom. I might have the wrong idea though. Other than that, her having a tissue box she could obviously carry to the bathroom doesn't seem like such a problem to me?? But more sandpaper for her I guess. I wouldn't persay glare at someone for blowing their nose on public transport or whatever, given that they turn away from me. Gotta have a tiny bit of sympathy although i'm pretty germ phobic.

I just thought it was common courtesy to excuse oneself from a table you're eating at, to go blow your nose in the bathroom. I might have the wrong idea though. Other than that, her having a tissue box she could obviously carry to the bathroom doesn't seem like such a problem to me?? But more sandpaper for her I guess. I wouldn't persay glare at someone for blowing their nose on public transport or whatever, given that they turn away from me. Gotta have a tiny bit of sympathy although i'm pretty germ phobic.

She's saying it's so much that she would need to get up constantly. I feel kinda bad for her, Ih ave wicked allergies but people eventually figure out I'm not contagious, but the think with being a perpetual sniffler due to a perpetual cold is people get all touchy. I mean, she's just blowing her nose, not sneezing on you. God. Poor lady.

Geez, is it just me or is this lady as whiney as hell? You just got done saying how horrible it is to have a cold and then you're complaining that everyone around doesn't just LOVE your germs. I have a fucking snot fetish and even I think honking your nose at the table when food is involved is gross. Quit yer bitching.

Beautiful and with a trumpet honking nose?? She can blow her nose at my table all she wants! Woman of my dreams to have over for dinner when she has a cold!

Archived