Sneeze Fetish Forum

(Quick-Scene) Hailey's Cold (Incomplete & NTBC)

MeLikeGirlsWhoSneeze

Note: NTBC = Never To Be Completed

Here is what i am going to call a “Quick-Scene.” Essentially it’s the start to an incomplete story that i was too lazy to actually finish. And please note, that a Quick-Scene is a story that isn’t meant to be completed. I don’t know if you would like this type of post though. Please tell me if you don’t. Anyway, here it is!

Hailey Quick-Scene

Hailey woke up in her bed, she had a headache, a sore throat and she was very stuffed up. She stood up on the bed and sniffled. She quickly got a tickle in her nose. She knew she was going to have to sneeze soon. Hailey got up out of her bed, made her bed, then she got dressed. When she was done, the tickle in her nose grew a bit bigger. She made her way to her kitchen to have some breakfast. When she got to the kitchen, she sniffled deeply as her nose began to run. She boiled some water in her kettle as she grabbed a bowl and a packet of oatmeal mix. She sniffled as the kettle started to whistle. She turned the stove off and carefully poured some hot water into the bowl. By this time, the tickle in her nose moved right to the tip of her nose, where she felt it most. Hailey rubbed her red nose with her left hand as she poured oatmeal mix into the bowl. She grabbed a spoon and mixed the oatmeal in the bowl. She sat on a stool at her island in her kitchen to eat. While she was waiting for the oatmeal to cool a bit, she felt herself give into a sneeze. HESSHHEE! HAASSHHEEW! HIXEEEW! She sneezed 3 times into her hands. She sniffled as she walked to her bathroom to blow her nose. Her blow was long, wet and very gurgly. She filled up two tissues in seconds. After she went through 4 tissues, she was done and cleansed her hands with hand sanitizer. She walked back to the kitchen, sniffling again. She finally began to eat her breakfast.

So how was that? Please comment and let me know! I use comments as tools to gauge the quality of my writing, so it would be much appreciated if you could take a second to comment and let me know how my writing is and what you thought about my Quick-Scene story and the idea of Quick-Scene’s all together. Thank you so much, in advance if you do decide to leave me a comment, even a short one!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived