Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Birdy" (1984) -- (M) Nicholas Cage

SterlingSilver

Hey everyone~! We watched segments of the film Birdy in class the other day. It's a very strange but emotionally touching film. I haven't had time to watch all of it, but I plan to. Anyway, Young Nicky Cage [age 20, at this time] delivers 4 slightly terrible, but endearing sneezes at one point. Not the best acting, but it's cute xD

The movie is about two young men -- Birdy and Al -- in the American 1960s. Birdy is, as his nickname suggests, obsessed with birds and spends a portion of the movie trying to fly. Al is along for the ride and tries to help how he can. At one point they make a flying machine and attempt to make use of it in a giant dumping ground LOL. Birdy ends up gliding for a while, but crash-lands in a mud pool. Al rushes in after him to try and make sure he's okay. (Birdy spends the majority of the movie freaking Al the hell out xDD).

Anyway, apparently the cold, filthy water gets to Al pretty quick because he launches into a fit of sneezing right afterward.

Here's a link, and the part happens right around, 1 hour 6 minutes: http://www.watchfree.to/watch-dac-Birdy-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

There are apparently other instances when Al rushes into water, and at one point in the movie he makes the remark, "How come whenever I try to help you out, I always end up sick?" So there could be more sneezing/cold-stuff in there that I missed. Hope someone enjoys :)

The only thing I know about Birdy is that Peter Gabriel did the soundtrack... which is probably one good reason to watch it.

Wow these are actually VERY nice. Damn who would have thought! Thanks for sharing!

Archived