Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fanfiction Archive error

jano

Whenever I click a link on the Fanfiction Male/Female stories archive post in the Stories section, I get an error that reads "The requested URL /forums/index.php was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."...

Is there a way to get around this error? Are the stories deleted?

The Mods and Admins must know more about this than I do, but it may be related to the changes carried out by the server recently, which suppressed the /forums/ element in all (I think?) the forum URLs. Does it work OK if you copy-paste the link but delete that bit before clicking 'go'?

Gryffin is right! We upgraded the server a while back and it changed the format of links. We've caught all the official ones (we think!) but there are some in old posts that are broken still. Some posts are even too old to be edited at this point, but you can copy and paste and remove the /forums/ bit, as Gryffin said!

It's a shame that some older posts can't be retrieved, but I'm glad that the admins are takibg care of tge links, many thanks ! ♡

It's a shame that some older posts can't be retrieved, but I'm glad that the admins are takibg care of tge links, many thanks ! ♡

All older posts can be retrieved by clicking the link and then manually removing the "/forums" part of the address.

Archived