Sneeze Fetish Forum

These can be based off of real events or pure imagination, and apply to whatever instance you like. (Basically, don't feel limited to "how they would sneeze", feel free to write something like "when they're sick", "what they're allergic to" etc).

I'll start with what I've been thinking about ages, haha.

Sneeze shy (or fetisher, if you squint, but not too hard) Louis.

- He has literally never sneezed at a concert or during an interview in all his five years of fame. Meanwhile, all his bandmates have-and more than once.

- There have been sniffly moments during twitcams, interviews, concerts etc. where it sounds like he could've used a good noseblowing and didn't. (Which, is understandable. Even as someone without a fetish, it might feel weird to do knowing you could be/are on camera. But hey, Harry's done it. What a...blessing. *ba dum tss*) Not complaining though. He's a cute nose scruncher and some were thick and may or may not have had me rewinding and replaying...

- Following that horrible blessing pun, let's take a look at blessing itself. If you've seen the Four hangout, you've seen Harry sneeze about forty times. During that interview, it seems Louis may want to bless Harry but can't. That may be a usual "Larry barrier" (I ship it) or may be because of/accompanied by his discomfort surrounding blessing. Instead, he mumbles out a soft "Don't sneeze, love" or "Get them sneezes out". It's been argued which he says because it's quiet and hard to tell, but one way or another *wink wink* he gets out some substitute for blessing.

- There have been many more incidences of Harry sneezing. (Thank you, hayfever. Although it seems his immune system is somewhat dodgey, too. Poor dear.) Sometimes the other boys have made a big deal of it, (@ Liam) laughing or teasing during build ups, which doesn't seem to bother Harry all that much. However, it may have gotten to Louis. He never comments on it (the Larry barrier may be a factor again, depending on your perspective). As a larrie myself, it may be reaching and self indulgent but possible to say the others do this on purpose, looking to Louis for a reaction.

- 1d day. He practically stifles for hours, minus the jolting motion. Rubbing. Scrunching. Pausing. Frustration on both sides. (But I'd say mine is a different kind, hehe).

- The only place I've seen him openly complain about being sick is twitter. He's alluded to needing to take a sick day (for whatever reason) and he did have a chest infection before that was pretty hard on him. (Poor! tiny! little! baby! doll!) And there was a time around a year ago that he had to miss out on an event due to being "sick all night" (Unfortunately, I'm imagining to his stomach. Again, my condolences to the pretty prince. But who knows. He did attend a performance the next day or so, looking peaky in his all too big jumper). He's never written about any specific symptom exempt from his throat, while we have Niall tweeting "cough cough coUGH" like every other week. He's also never said anything near "I have a cold" or "I'm not feeling well" aloud. (Even if it was obvious...) The closest was a whispered and unfulfilled "I have to sneeze".

Well, that was a lot more thorough and longer than I thought. But, so has been the wait to see him sneeze, haha. Maybe this could really be canonical.

I'll start with what I've been thinking about ages, haha.

Sneeze shy (or fetisher, if you squint, but not too hard) Louis.

- He has literally never sneezed at a concert or during an interview in all his five years of fame. Meanwhile, all his bandmates have-and more than once.

- There have been sniffly moments during twitcams, interviews, concerts etc. where it sounds like he could've used a good noseblowing and didn't. (Which, is understandable. Even as someone without a fetish, it might feel weird to do knowing you could be/are on camera. But hey, Harry's done it. What a...blessing. *ba dum tss*) Not complaining though. He's a cute nose scruncher and some were thick and may or may not have had me rewinding and replaying...

- Following that horrible blessing pun, let's take a look at blessing itself. If you've seen the Four hangout, you've seen Harry sneeze about forty times. During that interview, it seems Louis may want to bless Harry but can't. That may be a usual "Larry barrier" (I ship it) or may be because of/accompanied by his discomfort surrounding blessing. Instead, he mumbles out a soft "Don't sneeze, love" or "Get them sneezes out". It's been argued which he says because it's quiet and hard to tell, but one way or another *wink wink* he gets out some substitute for blessing.

- There have been many more incidences of Harry sneezing. (Thank you, hayfever. Although it seems his immune system is somewhat dodgey, too. Poor dear.) Sometimes the other boys have made a big deal of it, (@ Liam) laughing or teasing during build ups, which doesn't seem to bother Harry all that much. However, it may have gotten to Louis. He never comments on it (the Larry barrier may be a factor again, depending on your perspective). As a larrie myself, it may be reaching and self indulgent but possible to say the others do this on purpose, looking to Louis for a reaction.

- 1d day. He practically stifles for hours, minus the jolting motion. Rubbing. Scrunching. Pausing. Frustration on both sides. (But I'd say mine is a different kind, hehe).

- The only place I've seen him openly complain about being sick is twitter. He's alluded to needing to take a sick day (for whatever reason) and he did have a chest infection before that was pretty hard on him. (Poor! tiny! little! baby! doll!) And there was a time around a year ago that he had to miss out on an event due to being "sick all night" (Unfortunately, I'm imagining to his stomach. Again, my condolences to the pretty prince. But who knows. He did attend a performance the next day or so, looking peaky in his all too big jumper). He's never written about any specific symptom exempt from his throat, while we have Niall tweeting "cough cough coUGH" like every other week. He's also never said anything near "I have a cold" or "I'm not feeling well" aloud. (Even if it was obvious...) The closest was a whispered and unfulfilled "I have to sneeze".

Well, that was a lot more thorough and longer than I thought. But, so has been the wait to see him sneeze, haha. Maybe this could really be canonical.

Um, I love this. I literally have no idea what a headcanon is but I came here because it's 1D and I'm seriously loving the idea that Louis might be a secret fetisher. Even though it's totally unlikely, we can still dream, and dream we shall. PS: I'll forever be grateful for Harry's hay fever and sensitive nose and downright weak immune system.

Um, I love this. I literally have no idea what a headcanon is but I came here because it's 1D and I'm seriously loving the idea that Louis might be a secret fetisher. Even though it's totally unlikely, we can still dream, and dream we shall. PS: I'll forever be grateful for Harry's hay fever and sensitive nose and downright weak immune system.

Oh my, headcanons are a beautiful rabbit hole to fall down. They're usually near the length of drabbles, but more narration than anything? I'm not sure if that makes sense, but it'll be something (in this case) that starts off like, "I think if (insert character) sneezed, they would try to be as quiet as possible. They would sneeze covered and stiffled..." etc. Whatever you would imagine. And yes, hayfever is a beautiful thing, haha. Harry's perfect on his own, but has also managed to have all the traits that make up a perfect sneezer. He's not human.

Lmfao! I don't touch the quote button either. Too funny! But oh my, thank you for explaining! I lovvvvvee the idea. Just a thread where we can chat about the boys sneezing is dreamy enough for me!

He is not human...in the best way possible. There's a clip on YouTube of the boys exiting a building, and Harry just kinda stops in the doorway and holds his fist out in front of him for a good 10 seconds with false starts added in before he explodes. Makes me think maybe he's a tad photic?

Harry always sneezes into his fist - LOVE it! And they always sound the same :drool: a harsh, vocal "Hrr-ESSCHU!" Eeeeekk! I just love him!

Who's your favorite sneezer out of all the boys? Niall's a good one, too, but Harry takes the cake for having the most videos on the internet. Haha!

I LOVE THIS

Yes, Harry's hayfever is my life. I can just imagine him on the tour bus, some days just weighed down by his bad allergies, laying around, wiggling his nose as he fights sneezing fits that keep coming. And he gets sick from the lack of rest while recording and ughhh.

Also Zayn, I know he left but whatever, I ship Zarry.

Like, Zayn kneeling beside Harry and checking on him when he's wheezy.

Zayn carding his fingers through Hazza's curls while Harry launches into fits of uncontrollable sneezes.

Etc.

I can just imagine Harry wiggling his nose, his nostrils flaring as he tries not to sneeze during an outside interview.

Lmfao! I don't touch the quote button either. Too funny! But oh my, thank you for explaining! I lovvvvvee the idea. Just a thread where we can chat about the boys sneezing is dreamy enough for me!

He is not human...in the best way possible. There's a clip on YouTube of the boys exiting a building, and Harry just kinda stops in the doorway and holds his fist out in front of him for a good 10 seconds with false starts added in before he explodes. Makes me think maybe he's a tad photic?

Harry always sneezes into his fist - LOVE it! And they always sound the same :drool: a harsh, vocal "Hrr-ESSCHU!" Eeeeekk! I just love him!

Who's your favorite sneezer out of all the boys? Niall's a good one, too, but Harry takes the cake for having the most videos on the internet. Haha!

Crossing my fingers as I give the quote button another chonce, haha. Dear god, I've read about that one but I've yet to watch it. I've seen it linked in the thread all about Harry though, so I'll definitely get to it. What a beautifully long build up. The thought that he could be photic on top of it all is really something (read as orgasmic).

And YES! The way his voice comes out in it is just terrific. I'd say I do favor Harry when it comes to sneezing. We've been treated to so much of it and have actual words coming out of his mouth about his runny nose and how even though he's under the weather, he'll be okay because he has a tea. Ugh, they should have all their interviews when the pollen count is high.

But I must say I've also always loved Zayn's for how they come out from his chest more, like something near a cough. Only witnessed that a few times, and I'm not really one for very dry sounds but they were quite nice.

I LOVE THIS

Yes, Harry's hayfever is my life. I can just imagine him on the tour bus, some days just weighed down by his bad allergies, laying around, wiggling his nose as he fights sneezing fits that keep coming. And he gets sick from the lack of rest while recording and ughhh.

Zayn carding his fingers through Hazza's curls while Harry launches into fits of uncontrollable sneezes.

Etc.

I can just imagine Harry wiggling his nose, his nostrils flaring as he tries not to sneeze during an outside interview.

Ahh, your icon! I remember when I first saw that on my dash a while ago and nearly broke my finger reblogging, haha. His eyes almost look blue there...

But oh my goodness, what a lovely description. I like to think that his allergies can be a bit overwhelming, too. Just imagine that poor little nose, red and twitchy like a bunny.

And that bunny himself belonging to Zayn gets a twenty out of ten, in my mind. The caretaking really got me. Just picture aloof, needs all his beauty rest, "too cool to waste my Z016 on you" Zayn Malik waking up to a fit, and not even complaining when he has to hold Harry's hand through it. A sort of "you're the baby of the band, but you're my baby before anything else" thing. *sets self on fire*

Thank you, dear friend, for shattering my feels. AH YES MY ICON IS MY BABY HAZZA!

I feel like Zayn would kiss Harry on his nose and Harry just lets out the most adorable little sneeze and the boys never let him live it down. Like it's all over Twitter and the boys talk about it on stage and Harry just blushes and mutters under his breath about how it was Zayn's fault for making him sneeze anyways.

I LOVE THIS

Etc.

WOW, I THINK I'M DECEASED. HI. THIS IS AWESOME.

I also low key ship Zarry and the idea of Zayn running his fingers through Harry's fits is killing me.

We are so blessed to have this sexy, sneezy, allergy-ridden, cold-susceptible guy on planet Earth.

Crossing my fingers as I give the quote button another chonce, haha. Dear god, I've read about that one but I've yet to watch it. I've seen it linked in the thread all about Harry though, so I'll definitely get to it. What a beautifully long build up. The thought that he could be photic on top of it all is really something (read as orgasmic).

And YES! The way his voice comes out in it is just terrific. I'd say I do favor Harry when it comes to sneezing. We've been treated to so much of it and have actual words coming out of his mouth about his runny nose and how even though he's under the weather, he'll be okay because he has a tea. Ugh, they should have all their interviews when the pollen count is high.

But I must say I've also always loved Zayn's for how they come out from his chest more, like something near a cough. Only witnessed that a few times, and I'm not really one for very dry sounds but they were quite nice.

I agree 100% on the Zayn sneeze. I'm not one for simple, dry sounds either, but man his are sexy. :drool:

Allergy/cold ridden Harry, shivering with a blanket over his shoulders, having uncontrollable sneezing fits. Wow. I'll just kms now while I have the chance.

Hey guys, I've been working on a Harry fanfic for a few days and I'd love for you to check it out. I just wrote part 4 which...I had to stop writing at some point because I was getting too turned on writing it. LOL. Check it out if you're interested!

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?showtopic=65436

UGH SAME!

I can see Harry doing cute stuff like kissing Zayn on his nose to make him sneeze and giggling when he does and Zayn grumbling about how he's in love with a stupid curly headed child.

Or Zayn having to apologize to an interviewer because Harry can't answer any of the questions because he's sneezing to often.

Or Harry concerned because Zayn's locked himself in the tour bus, trying to keep Harry from catching his cold.

Even though Zayn's sneezes are dry, he's hot so it's okay.

OKAY BUT

Imagine after being in a full tour, Zayn has gotten to the point to where he can guess how many times Harry will sneeze based in his buildups and how much he's scrunched his nose. And Zayn's usually right and he does it on stage and everything. And Harry finds it amusing.

UGH SAME!

I can see Harry doing cute stuff like kissing Zayn on his nose to make him sneeze and giggling when he does and Zayn grumbling about how he's in love with a stupid curly headed child.

Or Zayn having to apologize to an interviewer because Harry can't answer any of the questions because he's sneezing to often.

Or Harry concerned because Zayn's locked himself in the tour bus, trying to keep Harry from catching his cold.

OKAY BUT

Imagine after being in a full tour, Zayn has gotten to the point to where he can guess how many times Harry will sneeze based in his buildups and how much he's scrunched his nose. And Zayn's usually right and he does it on stage and everything. And Harry finds it amusing.

OMFG

WAIT

So there's a compilation of Harry's sneezes and at one point they're on stage and as Harry sneezes, Zayn worriedly puts a hand on his shoulder and looks at him as if to ask if he's okay or comfort him through one of his usual fits that they get to see all the time and YOUR IDEA IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMdvm6SoMpI

UGH SAME!

OKAY BUT

Oh god haha I think you want me dead. Zayn would be one to make a game of it, I can even see him placing bets on how long it would be before his next fit. Maybe Harry would even induce a few more with a rub to his nose, just to let Zayn's guess be right.

I agree 100% on the Zayn sneeze. I'm not one for simple, dry sounds either, but man his are sexy. :drool:

Allergy/cold ridden Harry, shivering with a blanket over his shoulders, having uncontrollable sneezing fits. Wow. I'll just kms now while I have the chance.

Hey guys, I've been working on a Harry fanfic for a few days and I'd love for you to check it out. I just wrote part 4 which...I had to stop writing at some point because I was getting too turned on writing it. LOL. Check it out if you're interested!

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?showtopic=65436

I actually started reading this the other day! I love how you've written Harry to be such a gentleman, haha. I love the descriptions of his red nose and how he covers! Plus how he seemed a bit embarrassed and the girl came to his recue with a tissue was adorable. Everything I like to see in an allergy fic. You'll probably see more of me commenting on the actual thread too, haha.

Yes, Harry would definitely do things to help Zayn be correct. Ugh I love this. Yes I read your fic! It's beautiful. I need to conjure up more Zarry imagines. Any ideas?

Archived