Sneeze Fetish Forum

James (ellamalaka)

I finally have some decent obs to post. It seems like this cold season has been very uneventful for me. I still hope to enjoy a big cold or lost voice this month or next but it would seem that this just isn't my year for observations.

First ob...

Sweet girl, a colleague of mine. She's got a lovely figure and long, think brunette colored hair. We had a meeting about two weeks ago and she was clearly talking in a stuffed-up, scratchy voice. She mentioned that she almost called out of the meeting because she was sick but decided to come anyway. We stood outside afterwards and she was shivering and very stopped up. She was also starting to cough which she hadn't been doing up until then. Anyway, I think she was just at the beginning of the cold because she hadn't mentioned being ill until that day. She had to walk to her car in the frigid rain which I found rather lovely.

Anyway, that was a Thursday and I didn't get to see her again until the following Tuesday. She was still stuffed up sounding but now had big cough. I was in a meeting with her for nearly three hours and she didn't speak much but coughed a lot. I enjoyed it. She was in the grips of quite a cold. I saw her the next day as well and the big cough hadn't slowed down. It was a real cold-type hack.

Flash forward to the present. The events I described were last week. She's still coughing. Today we sat down and she explained to the woman next to her that she had a "bad cough" but wasn't contagious. She also mentioned that she'd had a cold the week prior. I liked the exchange. And she does still have quite a cough. She's more barky now and she mentioned that it was painful. She had to get up and leave at one point during a fit.

Second ob...

Tall, very fit woman of whom I have great respect. She has a trim figure and certainly not small breasts. Her hair is shoulder length and dirty blonde. Today she came in and apologized saying she was a little out of it because she was "getting sick." She said she noticed it that morning and now felt like she had a fever. It was very slight and unfortunately I probably won't see her until next week. Sometimes when she talks a long time she has a dry cough. I've known this about her for sometime but today you could tell it was a little phlemmy like was getting congested. She also sniffled a few times and you could hear it gathering at the back of her nose.

I'd really like to observe this woman's cold. I've admired her for a long time but I don't want to be creepy or contrived. It's possible I'll see her tomorrow or Friday.

Well, that's about it. Nothing dramatic. No sneezes. I enjoy the social aspect of colds quite a lot and that part was enjoyable. There's still a few good weeks of winter colds remaining, maybe my luck will change.

Lovely obs! Very nice to read, thanks for sharing! Hopefully you'll get those follow-up obs you're seeking, and when you do, we'll be here... :yes:

The coughing girl with the long brunette hair seems to have a cold now. Someone pointed out that she was congested and she gave a history of being sick over break, then having a cough, and now she thinks she has a cold.

Archived