Sneeze Fetish Forum

Short Male Obs

Guest tashastar34

Guest tashastar34

Hey Ya'll

It has been a while since I have been able to post. I have been pretty busy this summer. But this one was just to cute to not post. Me and a few of my friends went to Water World the other day. It is a big water park that is a few hours away. So anyways I had just gone down one of those cool water slides with my really good friend Kris. We were the first of our group to go down so we were waiting for the others. Apparently some of that chlorine water must have gotten up his nose. Now being the polite guy that he is, he completely covers his mouth so the first time I could barely tell it was a sneeze. It was a very calm "eck." Of course I asked him "did you just sneeze," he was like "oh yeah sorry, must be the water." I replied of bless you babe and we kept talkin about whatever it was we were talking about. Then I hear another adorable "eck," and my imidiate response was of course, "bless you" he again thanked me and we comtinued on. He got in one final sneeze before the others came down. Gosh he sure is a cutie.

Tasha*Star

:D Awesome! I am so jealous. I wanna go to Water World. Lol ok sorry. I can't believe you asked him about it. I'd never be brave enough to say something.

Well done! :D

Archived