Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mister Sneezy. Joe On This Forum

AquaEyes

First of all kudos to Mister Sneezy (Joe on this forum), but mostly I am concerned. Mister Sneezy made many videos on You Tube and obviously posted a lot on this forum ( I noticed he was at Poster status) and then right around December of 2015 he just disappeared. All of his videos were taken down on You Tube and in the little time I've been on here I haven't seen him post anything. Does anyone know if anything happened to him?  Bad or good. Positive or negative. He was one of my all time favorites and now it's like he just vanished!  Please, any comments, suggestions or posts would be appreciated. I have a bit of an anxious feeling about this cuz he was so active and then nothing. Thanks everyone for listening. 

I noticed that, too, and thought that it was strange. After all, his channel used to be loaded with content! There are still videos on his channel, but they aren't wavs; instead they are snippets of television shows and the like. I can't say that I have any idea what happened to him, though. Like you I am curious about it.

Hi. Me here. Nothing to be concerned or anxious about, but I do appreciate you keeping me in your thoughts! Long story short - I freaked out and deleted everything off my channel, but I'm back now. There are a couple of videos up, and there will probably be more as and when I come across old stuff that I thought was lost forever :) 

You have no idea how happy I am to hear from you. You had me very worried. Also, your vids are my favs. You stifle so cute I can't stand it and even when you do regular vids you're so amazing. I love the way you always say bless me and I read in one of your comments that you love when people say bless you. So "bless you" for all the sneezes and PLEASE keep up the good work. Don't freak out sweetie, it's all cool especially I. This wonderful community. You take care and keep on posting. Some of us really love you!

Archived