Sneeze Fetish Forum

An Obscure Request - Amelia Peabody (elizabeth Peters)

LeadaAlexys52

So, I love the Amelia Peabody series by Elizabeth Peters and would love to see a Ramses sick!fic...I have a feeling I may not win with this one as the books are likely not that well known, but I thought it was worth a try!

I have been looking for something to write. If you want someone who won't go ooc that's fine but if you give me a quick character sketch then I'd happily do it/ :) 

In truth a "Quick" character sketch for this particular character is a bit challenging but I will do my best. 

Ramses (proper name Walter Peabody Emerson) is the son of two Egyptologists in the early 1900's. He was brought up splitting his time between Kent in England and different parts of Egypt, depending on where his parents were excavating. He was raised as a proper English gentleman, or at least as much as he could be with a very head strong independent mother and a father who scoffs at propriety. In the books he is described as looking much more like a native Egyptian than an English gentleman but there really is no question of his parentage. He has dark hair, is tall and broad shouldered. He is very enigmatic, and does not show or share his feelings with anyone very often, but he is in love with his foster sister and has been for a very long time (not as creepy as it sounds I swear. If you want to use her, her name is Nefret.)

If there is any more info you need let me know.

I really appreciate you taking this on. I want to try writing one myself as well but I need some inspiration from somewhere. Anyway, thanks a million!!

• 3 weeks later...

I love the Amelia Peabody books! I don't think I could write a story, but I thought I'd share you're not alone!

Archived