Sneeze Fetish Forum

Description Of A Woman's Cough In Nonfiction

zneeze

"Anna Begins" by Counting Crows, the song of "And every time she sneezes I believe it's love" fame, came up on shuffle for me this evening, so I was prompted to do a quick Google search for the line to see if anyone else had as strong a reaction to the line (for non-fetish reasons) as I do for fetish reasons.

I found this book, and the passage I'll copy below:

"Every day since the pub little snippets were easing their way back into my head: a smile here, a cough there. A cough. There is a Counting Crows song, 'Anna Begins,' which I was unable to listen to for nine years, ostensibly because the name in the title is very similar to hers, but mainly because of one line: 'And every time she sneezes I believe it's love.' I used to think this was faintly ridiculous, but Anya changed that. When she coughed I would be in raptures. A clumsy, ugly movement of phlegm in her mucus-laden trachea, a gloved hand discreetly clenched in front of her lips, and I was jelly. I think the chorus of 'Anna Begins' ends something, something... 'I'm not ready for this sort of thing.' And I wasn't."

• 1 month later...

I don't remember the exact line or even what it was from so I can search it but a friend once showed me a line about a woman's cough being a desperate effort by a pure being struggling to keep out the influence of an impure world.  I think of it whenever I'm walking in the city and the pollution starts to get to me lol.

• 4 months later...
On 4/4/2016 at 3:41 PM, Kate-choo! said:

I don't remember the exact line or even what it was from so I can search it but a friend once showed me a line about a woman's cough being a desperate effort by a pure being struggling to keep out the influence of an impure world.  I think of it whenever I'm walking in the city and the pollution starts to get to me lol.

I really like that description :)

Archived