Sneeze Fetish Forum

James Mcavoy - Hiccups Twice In This Tv Interview

muffrudge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMmu8oHvLwQ

I know this could have gone in another thread, but I'm praying for a fast response as I need to get it off my chest! I've seen loads of threads here about him sneezing and acting sneezes, so I couldn't believe it when I found this clip - I haven't seen many celebrities sneeze and even fewer hiccup. I am much more into hiccups but have a bit of a thing for sneezing. This is my first post here and I really hope it is of interest to someone or that you'll indulge me by commenting on the video anyway, lol.

I think maybe you're talking about the moment at 5:16? I really don't think it's a hiccup. I think it's him sorta balking at the question and pulling a face. The only other one I could see being mistaken as a hiccup was at 2:00, but he's clearing imitating flinching (which makes sense in the context if you listen).

Yes, I mean at 2.04 and 5.16. I really don't think it's a case of 'fetish goggles' because there are two comments about it, presumably not from fetishists. I think the noise and movement at 2.04 is definitely a hiccup, and it happens during a pause in his speech - if he was imitating flinching I think he'd do it as he described pulling the hair out.

Archived