Sneeze Fetish Forum

Agent Carter Hurt/comfort

Evilduckling108

I don't know how many of watch Marvel's Agent Carter, but this week's episode (2x06 I belive, title is 'Life of the Party') featured some MAJOR hurt/comfort elements. The ending of last week's ep falls under it too. Basically, Peggy gets hurt on a mission and has to get patched up and this episode she was limping quite a bit and there was a lot of talk about her injury and at one point, she pops her stitches and her voice practically goes up an octave as she tries (and fails) to say that she's fine. (there's also a brief line about her being embarrassed about it and getting angry at her body for quitting on her and it was wonderful) I am such a sucker for vulnerable women and this ep was just amazing in terms of the vulnerability and the hurt/comfort-ish stuff, so I figured I had to share.

(There was also a brief moment in the next ep (it was a 2-hr thing) where Dottie Underwood kind of sways almost like she's sick, but it was just a quick moment and I can do another post about her if anything new happens next week)

Archived