Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs F

sneezesweater

Haven't posted in a while but this was too good not to share! I was at breakfast this morning with some friends at a local mom and pop place. The lady who owns it,C we'll call her, took it over from her parents a few years ago. She's in her mid 40's, short and with long curly blonde hair. I have never seen her sneeze, blow, sniffle, nothing. I have seen her wear sweaters though on occasion and I got lucky today. She was wearing a light pink somewhat thick cardigan that hung down to mid thigh. She was acting as a hostess and ringing people up, so she sat us and I didn't really pay much attention to her. Towards the end of our meal though I was startled by a tremendous "YAAAAAAAAA-HOO!!!" I turned to look and C was bent forward with her face buried in a tissue! What a sneeze! It's a small dining area as well and she got several bless you's before she sneezed again into her tissue, "HEE-YAWWWWWSHOO!!" She headed toward the kitchen and blew her nose with a good solid honk before entering. In the back she sneezed 8 more times and blew her nose after every one of them. She honked To varying degrees on most of them. Finally, she was back out and ringing us up and I noticed her nostrils were about the same shade of pink as her sweater, for those who like that!

Anyway, thought I'd share!

welcome home. Love those pink nosed honks. Were you able to confirm? Cold or allergy? If you don;'t mind me asking. 

Oh it's allergies. I stopped in this morning for a coffee and she was complaining about it before she went into the back and blew her nose a couple of times.

From what I've heard so far, she goes for long blows, honking a majority of the time. Doesn't switch nostrils really.

Archived