Sneeze Fetish Forum

Short Runny Nose Self-Obs (F)

bluelily

Hey guys!

This is kind of a random short self-obs, but this morning while I was working at my desk, my nose suddenly started to run to the point where I got tired of constantly sniffling it in.

"Where are you going?" asked my roommate, who saw me get up.

"Ugh, I need a tissue," I replied, and sniffled to show how badly I needed one. I went over to the tissue box, grabbed a few tissues, and went to the bathroom since my roommate was busy working and I didn't want to be too noisy. However, right before I was able to shut the bathroom door, I let out two short "Tchoo!" sneezes that caught her attention.

"Bless you," she said.

"Thanks," I replied, feeling half-embarrassed and holding a tissue to my nose. I closed the door and blew two long, wet "Shnnnk!"-sounding honks. On my way out, I wadded the tissues up and threw them in the trash.

"Hey, do you have allergies right now?" my roommate asked me as I walked back to my desk.

"No," I said. "I was just a bit sniffly, that's all. Why would I have allergies at this time of year?"

"Maybe it's those flowers," she said, pointing to the flower-print skirt that I was wearing.

"Oh, very funny," I replied while I sat down.

"Well, you never know," she shrugged as she went back to work. We both knew she was joking though; actually, I still have that skirt on right now and my nose is completely fine.

Anyway, hope you liked that obs. Writing self-obs is always a bit awkward for me :P 

Archived