Sneeze Fetish Forum

So....this happened today....

Juniebee

Hello!

So today my friend and I met for lunch like we always do. She's on North campus and I'm on South, and we both have plans to go to med school. We always get lunch from the "Egyptian Grill" food truck. I bought our food and met her at South, instead of her coming over because she had to meet with  her advisor. I'm sitting in this dining hall, she's late, idk South Campus, I'm waiting....eating my chicken wings...

And she walks towards the woman's bathroom,makes eye contact, and motions me inside. I get inside and she's crying. 

" My advisor...is just...*sniff* so stupid , honestly she doesn't know how to do her job. * she yanks a paper towel from the dispenser and dabs at her eyes* . She won't let me take the classes I need * blows nose gently* and just..."  ( Basically, the isseu was her advisor won't let her take classes she needs for med school, she's an PT major, so she would need to take a few extra classes and her advisor won't let her take them) I keep tissues in my jacket pocket ( because cold air makes my nose run, and I'd rather have something to blow my nose with than sniffle). I take one out and pass it to her. She gives a watery " Thank you" And rubs her nose with it.  We walk back out to where we were eating, she continues to cry and sniffle, I give her more tissues, make her laugh, hug her....

But...is it wrong that I found this adorable? She's cute, and I was somehow like...really glad I had tissues with me to give her? And she blew her nose in such a cute way?  I can't explain it I mean I wasn't happy she was suffering but she was so cute and I loved comforting her. And I gave her the napkin with her food and she was like " Ugh, I'm going to need this now because she left me in tears." And she didn't eat her food because " I'm all stuffy now I can't enjoy this. " And it was just so cute Idk how I feel abour this?

4 hours ago, Mwsapphire said:

But...is it wrong that I found this adorable? She's cute, and I was somehow like...really glad I had tissues with me to give her? And she blew her nose in such a cute way?  I can't explain it I mean I wasn't happy she was suffering but she was so cute and I loved comforting her

I totally get this. As you say, you don't want to see someone suffering, but you can do your bit to make them feel better and get satisfaction from that. I've been in situations like that and reacted in a similar way to you and felt some of the emotions that you have described.

Archived