Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shameless request by a shameless Animania

Bisc

So ever since ive been housebound i havent had much to do, so ive dedicated myself to rewatching the entire 1000+ episodes of pokemon, and thats my current nerd/fetish high

i'm halfway through pokemon advance, and i just got to the point where Harley is introduced

I

HEART

HARLEY

*explodes*

i don't care if it makes me sadistic that i love to see narcissistic strong willed characters all sick and adorable and needing taking care of and putting up a massive fight like a brat xD 

i'm such a giant nerd
and so i figured if anyone felt like giving a fic or art a go, they would make me a very very happy Animania
just putting the idea out there...since there is literally NO Harley art or fics out there at all ever no not a single no why! omg -.-

so anyone feel like? please? you'll be my bestest friend for life forever ^o^ 

pm me for details if you feel like taking me up ^o^ 

love you guys all round <3 

Is Harley that cactus guy?

I'm always willing to try draw something. Do you have any more specific scenarios in mind (because if not then I might only be able to draw something very simple)?

I'm not really good at anything to act on this but I want to point out that I second this strongly!! Harley his always been one of my favourites but my friends all say that I am weird for it. I love that metrosexual cactus with all that that got! Haha I'm rooting for this request 100%!! :))))))

1 hour ago, Kushami Suki Da! said:

I'm not really good at anything to act on this but I want to point out that I second this strongly!! Harley his always been one of my favourites but my friends all say that I am weird for it. I love that metrosexual cactus with all that that got! Haha I'm rooting for this request 100%!! :))))))

You just made yourself an Animania

If you feel like hanging out and having a massive fan glorm together :3

and you're not weird! You have good taste!! <3

I had this scenario in my head 

like right after the episode where he tricks may into only using assist in the grand festival, he goes off to train alone because no one likes him and ends up collapsing with a fever and his cactune goes back to find someone to go help him but no one will go because they don't like him so may goes and takes him back to her room and takes care of him >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< *rolls around on the floor in squees for eternity*

...any takers? pleeeese? im dyyyyyyyyyyingggggggggggg 
i wish i had more to offer than my undying gratitude by my fetishy creativity has all but dried up along with the rest of me *sobs* xD
the best i can offer you is poetry...

Archived