Sneeze Fetish Forum

A little fantasy of mine with Handkerchiefs

AppleBlossom

Okay so, I have this ridiculous fantasy of mine involving handkerchiefs that has been going around in my heads for ages, I thought I'd get it off my chest...
Haha! Oh dear.
Uh, yeah, it is a little 'adulty', but nothing too extreme. Alright, every so often, I have this daydream about me maybe sitting next to a guy, and the poor thing has the most terrible allergies/cold.
His breath trembles as he patiently (yet relentingly) waits for his release. He pinches his nose, squeezing his nostrils tightly. It doesn’t help. Instead, it gets worse. He works his nostrils desperately, contorting his nose, his eyes watering. 
So there's me, secretly embarassed and helplessly curious at the impending conclusion, offer him some help.

I decide to pull out a white, silk handkerchief from the cavern of my cleavage, and say, "Here darling, borrow my handkerchief."

.... Asdfghjkl!! Maybe in a past life I burrowed pieces of fabric in the depths of my chest, while wearing corsets and elegant dresses. Because I would be very strange nowadays.

One part of me wants to be this flirtatious little minx, and the other wants to cover my face and drown in quicksand for ever speaking of this.

7 minutes ago, bluelily said:

Haha, that is pretty interesting! I imagine it'd look a bit strange from the guy's perspective though.

Disagree. Strongly disagree.

Source: guy who would love this

That's really cute! :) There's nothing wrong with a fantasy like that. You probably won't start doing it in real life, but that's what a fantasy is all about, isn't it?

That's 100% a fantasy I've had too :) A modern version of it would be the guy's nose is all sore and chapped, so I suggest he ditch the tissues and try something a little gentler….cue digging in the lingerie drawer for a lacy handkerchief! 

Definitely a fantasy of mine as well and agree with @Dusty15with the chapped nose.

So you're not alone!

11 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

That's really cute! :) There's nothing wrong with a fantasy like that. You probably won't start doing it in real life, but that's what a fantasy is all about, isn't it?

Aw, thank you! Unless acting like Victorian ladies and gentlemen become the social normality again, and handkerchief come back into fashion, I don't think I'd be doing this anytime soon. But a girl can dream. :)

8 hours ago, Dusty15 said:

That's 100% a fantasy I've had too :) A modern version of it would be the guy's nose is all sore and chapped, so I suggest he ditch the tissues and try something a little gentler….cue digging in the lingerie drawer for a lacy handkerchief! 

8 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Definitely a fantasy of mine as well and agree with @Dusty15with the chapped nose.

So you're not alone!

Yes definitely!! Helping out a poor, vulnerable man!!

Also, I have another idea on this. If like most girls do, apply perfume to the décolletage, it would make things far more interesting, if one were to lovingly hide a piece of fabric down their snug chasm! Hehe!

I would love a lady to offer me a handkerchief from her cleavage wow that would be amazing!!!!:D

• 3 weeks later...

I can relate to this! I've always wanted to offer a soft handkerchief to my boyfriend if he has a sniffly day. Ughhhhhh.... 

Yeah, I think my past life was in the Victorian days. Hankies only. No tissues in site. 

Now you've got me thinking about silk handkerchiefs too. Oooo....

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's a bit late but I just found this and haven't been able to stop thinking about it! I certainly wouldn't mind being on the giving or receiving end of this. Thanks for the new fantasy... :drool:

• 1 month later...
StaraiRoalanstjay

Oh, that's ADORABLE... Old-timey history sneezes are fantastic!

• 1 year later...
On 3/16/2016 at 3:53 PM, AppleBlossom said:

Okay so, I have this ridiculous fantasy of mine involving handkerchiefs that has been going around in my heads for ages, I thought I'd get it off my chest...
Haha! Oh dear.
Uh, yeah, it is a little 'adulty', but nothing too extreme. Alright, every so often, I have this daydream about me maybe sitting next to a guy, and the poor thing has the most terrible allergies/cold.
His breath trembles as he patiently (yet relentingly) waits for his release. He pinches his nose, squeezing his nostrils tightly. It doesn’t help. Instead, it gets worse. He works his nostrils desperately, contorting his nose, his eyes watering. 
So there's me, secretly embarassed and helplessly curious at the impending conclusion, offer him some help.

I decide to pull out a white, silk handkerchief from the cavern of my cleavage, and say, "Here darling, borrow my handkerchief."

.... Asdfghjkl!! Maybe in a past life I burrowed pieces of fabric in the depths of my chest, while wearing corsets and elegant dresses. Because I would be very strange nowadays.

One part of me wants to be this flirtatious little minx, and the other wants to cover my face and drown in quicksand for ever speaking of this.

I'd die of happiness on the spot.What a delicious fantasy. ***melt***

Oohh wow this is fantastic. If someone could write a story about it. Maybe Victorian age one of the noble men is suffering from allergies !! 

• 3 months later...

This is not ridiculous.  I’d like to be on the giving or receiving end of a handkerchief on a sniffly day.

• 10 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 7:53 PM, AppleBlossom said:

Haha! Oh dear.

Hi, wow, if you pulled out a white silk handkerchief from your cleavage like that and offered it to me I would have been in heaven, I have quite a lot of white silk handkerchiefs in my collection x

• 2 weeks later...

That's a great fantasy and you should make it a reality. The older I get the more I believe we should indulge in our fantasies, after all whats the worst that can happen? Live your life without regret and you will be truly free. I did and now I feel like I'm not in the shadows anymore.

If I was sitting next to you and you offered me a white, silk handkerchief I think that would be incredible. Although If I had to personalise your fantasy a little, the silk handkerchief would be pulled gently from the sleeve of your cardigan.

• 5 months later...
On 4/3/2016 at 5:05 PM, Hankies106 said:

I can relate to this! I've always wanted to offer a soft handkerchief to my boyfriend if he has a sniffly day. Ughhhhhh.... 

Yeah, I think my past life was in the Victorian days. Hankies only. No tissues in site. 

Now you've got me thinking about silk handkerchiefs too. Oooo....

Silk handkerchiefs are super elegant,and they are actually very good for blowing. I was surprised that this is so,but they work well.

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2016 at 4:53 AM, AppleBlossom said:

Haha! Oh dear.

Oh dear lord I cannot describe how enthralled I would be with this WHOLE situation if it happened to me! 

Archived