Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self-obs - just coming down with a cold, nothing much to see yet

notreallyhere

I registered to post because...

I think I might be coming down with something.

I've been rushing a deadline, so I'm under stress and not getting enough sleep. Yesterday I woke up with a stuffy nose. I sneezed a total of about 18 times over the course of the day, which is more than usual for me. The sneezes came in urgent twos and threes, with the first one or two being drier and quieter, and the last one usually louder and wetter.  

In the afternoon I felt tired and chilled, and my eyes felt hot and watery. I think I was running a low fever, so I put on a sweater. I took it off later in the evening because I felt better. However, I've now got the sort of dry, barking cough I tend to get when I'm tired and run-down.

This morning my nose is still stuffy, and for a little while it was running. I had to blow it once or twice. Haven't sneezed yet today, but I've been coughing, and I'm already feeling chilly. 

I feel like it could go either way at the moment. I've been drinking lots of ginger tea and water, and I've just taken a herbal powder with elderberry, echinacea, andrographis, Vitamin C, zinc and andrographis. It tastes awful, very bitter, but I hope it works. I really don't want to fall sick right now, because I'm travelling tomorrow. 

Thanks for taking the time to post. Lots of lurkers here so don't be discouraged by the lack of response.

Archived