Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs F

sneezesweater

This is another older lady Obs, so heads up if you don't like that! I went out to get some dinner last night after work and there was a group of older ladies standing outside waiting to be seated. After putting our own names in, we went back outside as well. Almost immediately I hear someone begin to blow their nose. Loud. I mean LOUD! I turned to look. She was about 5'9 or so, short curly graying black hair and a nice rear end, and yes, she had a sweater on. A heavy grey cardigan. She was in her late 60's or so. She had a yellow hanky tented on her nose with both hands, her eyes squinted shut as she continued to blow violently. She re folded her hanky, stepped away and blew again, shaking her head side to side quickly and then giving three more loud long honks. She sniffed and wiped her nose before tucking her hanky back into her purse and returning to the group. 

I heard her blow her nose twice in the restaurant too. Seemed like allergies. Her blows her runny honks but not thick, if you know what I mean.

On a personal note, I can find an older lady attractive within reason. If she likes sweaters and blows her nose frequently, I'm game lol.

You get a lot of obs lucky you! I do look forward to you posting them, your obs are always great! Thanks for sharing ?

I agree. My attraction to older women (within reason as well) has really grown because of this realization too! They seem to be the more likely ones to honk in public.

Archived