Sneeze Fetish Forum

A note of appreciation for everyone on the forum

Cinnamon829

Hey everyone,

I rarely post on here, but I've been around for a while now and I check the forum about once a month. Like many of us, I've always had the fetish and it just didn't really become sexual until I reached puberty. That's when I stumbled upon this website when I was 13 or 14.

I just want to say thank you to everyone here for giving me - all of us - a place to be understood and feel comfortable. Fetishes are unfortunately so often synonymous with being gross, creepy, and something to be ashamed of, but I'm finally beginning to accept this little quirk for what it is.

This forum has never been anything but respectful, courteous, responsible, and highly inclusive. If you're going to have a fetish, the sneeze fetish is the one to have just because of how great the community is. A special thank you to everyone who runs the forum and ensures that it stays awesome year after year.

You gave me a safe place to come to over the years as I've been growing up and figuring things out. I can't imagine what it would be like had I not come to understand that I wasn't alone in this.

Thank you, and here's to a life of enjoying the simple but beautiful act of sneezing.

yours,

cinnamon829

p.s. My apologies if this is totally irrelevant or off topic -- I just had to say something!

That's so nice of you!

I'm new to the forum but have always found the sneeze fetish community so wonderful over the years. Back in the day, the Yahoo groups took me in and saved me from ever feeling alone again. The fan fics, the obs, the WAVs and pictures on Tarotgal's website...

I'm also very grateful to everyone :)

Bravo to both of you for kind things you have said. I recently just joined the site as well but I  have known about it for a long. I am also thankful to all the people involved who keep the site running day to day and give us a place safely come to.

15 hours ago, Cinnamon829 said:

If you're going to have a fetish, the sneeze fetish is the one to have

And so say all of us!

Thank you to all who have posted in this thread so far. It's really nice to hear that people get such pleasure from being part of this community. I can only echo what you have all said!

:joal:

• 4 months later...

I was coming to the Kudos board to write basically the same post! It's hard to put into words how grateful I am for this website - for how educational, supportive, and encouraging it has been over the past 10 years for me. Thanks to those who run it and to everyone who contributes, for creating such a safe space for all of us. :):):)

• 2 weeks later...

Hear, hear! Couldn't have said it better myself. Have always been treated with kindness and respect lo these many years. Thanks to everyone who has helped to make the forum such a special place to visit.

Take care and all the best,

Zed

Archived