Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self-OBS (M)

Jeff

So, my allergies are in FULL FORCE today!! Since being at work, I must've blown my nose at least 25 times! I am using everything from white Kleenex anti-viral tissues, brown paper towels and toilet paper. My nose feels like it's burning and I can't believe the amount of sneezing and snot that is coming out of my nose!

All of my blows have went like this:

I grabbed a tissue from the box, folded it over, put it to my nose, started blowing out of the left nostril, then the right, then both at the same time. After blowing my nose, I open up the tissue and quickly glance to see the watery, clear snot that came out, mostly out of the left nostril. I close the tissue and repeat the process. My blows have been sounding really wet and have been filling up the tissues.

i am sure that I will be filling up my tissues in my car on the drive home too! I have a large green box of white Puffs Plus with lotion tissues in my car.

the funny part is that my nose doesn't start acting up until I am inside. If I am outside, I am fine.

For as long as it took me to write this post, I have blown my nose 3 times and all of them have been very wet and soggy, enough snot to make my hands warm!

Hope everyone enjoys these self-obs!

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

the funny part is that my nose doesn't start acting up until I am inside. If I am outside, I am fine.

Interesting. Maybe your nose messing up when you get inside is some kind of delayed reaction?

Either way, enjoyed the obs but hope you feel better soon!

Archived