Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inserting Youtube Videos Into Posts

Heavy-Chevy

I'm sure this might have been covered in another post but I couldn't find any so I'm posting it here.  I'm having some trouble inserting a Youtube video in a post http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?/topic/66059-great-cover-versions/&page=2#comment-780207

I've copied the Iframe code and URL from Youtube and I've tried inserting it directly into my post, as well as using the code option but every time I save, it only displays the HTML.  Am I missing something?

Looking at the editing history of your post, you had actually achieved it in one of your earlier posting attempts, so I'm not sure if there was a glitch or something.

Anyway, I have edited your post to put the link back in.

Inserting links can be done either by copying and pasting them directly into the post (as I did in this case), or by use of the "link" button from the options above, when posting in the reply box.

:joal:

If you mean embedding the actual mini video player into the posts, just copy-pasting the URL without the iframe stuff or inserting it as a link should automatically convert it. At least, it does for my browser/computer.

57 minutes ago, Joal 555 said:

Looking at the editing history of your post, you had actually achieved it in one of your earlier posting attempts, so I'm not sure if there was a glitch or something.

Anyway, I have edited your post to put the link back in.

Inserting links can be done either by copying and pasting them directly into the post (as I did in this case), or by use of the "link" button from the options above, when posting in the reply box.

:joal:

Thanks Joal, but what I was actually trying to do was embed the mini video player directly into the post. :lol:  That's what I'm having trouble figuring out. 

10 minutes ago, Garnet said:

If you mean embedding the actual mini video player into the posts, just copy-pasting the URL without the iframe stuff or inserting it as a link should automatically convert it. At least, it does for my browser/computer.

I did try to copy the URL both with and without the iframe tags but I was only able to get either a text link or the HTML code display.

Archived