Sneeze Fetish Forum

Early morning Self-obs (M)

Jeff

From the moment I woke up this morning, my nose started running.  :(  I went downstairs into my office and started sneezing, which didn't help my runny nose issue.  I took 1 white tissue from the green Puffs Plus box, folded it and put it up to my nose.  I started blowing out of the left nostril first, then the right.  My blows were REALLY soggy and wet!  After I was done blowing my nose, I tried to open up the tissue, but it was really sticky from all of the snot!  I made a sound file of that nose blow and took some pictures of the tissue and tissue box.  I posted them on my new Yahoo group that I created.  I am going to start posting some of my nose blows and tissue pics there.

https://groups.yahoo.com/jeffsnoseblowing

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 2:59 AM, Ariel said:

Omg Amazing. Bless you. Is it the same everyday ?

Ariel,

Yes, this is pretty much the norm for my nose! 

Yes it is!  Would you want some sound files of my nose blows?  If so, please PM me.  I also have a Youtube channel with some of my recordings.  I will post the link in the appropriate place and let you know.

12 hours ago, Jeff said:

Yes it is!  Would you want some sound files of my nose blows?  If so, please PM me.  I also have a Youtube channel with some of my recordings.  I will post the link in the appropriate place and let you know.

I would love to but I'm hot sure if i can PM you. I'm new to the forum and I'm not verified yet.

Archived