Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shadowhunters Alec Request (ft. Clary)

sallyhally

Sooooooo I´m at it again with those super specific promts :rollhmm:

I started watching shadowhunters recently and good lord I´m hooked. I haven´t read any of the books but I really love the show. Especially Alec <3 So I had an idea for a very specific scenario I would love to see (but anything else about him  would make me just as happy):

Because I love how distrusting Alec is towards Clary at firs I would love to have a scene in which Alec is sick and miserable and for some reason Clary is the only one with him (maybe everyone else left on a mission, maybe Clary and Alec are on a mission themselves, or they´re hiding, or held hostage, or maybe she´s just the only one that notices... watever really...). Even tho he isn´t her favourite person ever she would still feel kinda sorry for him at some point and try to comfort him as good as possible and he would definetly deny everything at first and just generally  push her away but eventually they would bond and be bros from tht day on.

So what do you guys think?

On 9.4.2016 at 5:29 PM, Melody said:

HI YES PLEASE SHADOWHUNTERS IS MY LIFE DO ALEC YES

Oh jeez, I hope this didn´tcome of wrong :omg: I won´t be writing anything, sry. I hoped someone else might be interested in taking the prompt. Sadly I don´t feel certain enough in english to write fanfiction and writing it in my mothertongue would be just kinda awkward for me :shutup:

But I love shadwohunters and if anyone wants to do the prompt or anything else involving alec I would be more than happy to draw them something as a trade (at least there I can´t mess up with my bad grammar :whistle:)

4 minutes ago, sallyhally said:

Oh jeez, I hope this didn´tcome of wrong :omg: I won´t be writing anything, sry. I hoped someone else might be interested in taking the prompt. Sadly I don´t feel certain enough in english to write fanfiction and writing it in my mothertongue would be just kinda awkward for me :shutup:

But I love shadwohunters and if anyone wants to do the prompt or anything else involving alec I would be more than happy to draw them something as a trade (at least there I can´t mess up with my bad grammar :whistle:)

Oh lol no problem! If I ever find the time to do a prompt, I am only interested in writing James Carstairs or Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices. Their from the Shadowhunters universe, I just prefer those set of characters to write about. Anyway hopefully someone is willing to trade with you!

If any one is still interested, I'll write it. It will probably be a one shot and I have no idea about length but I have read most of the books and have an interest in writing this. Just let me know if you are still interested and I'll get to work. :) 

15 hours ago, Artemis said:

If any one is still interested, I'll write it. It will probably be a one shot and I have no idea about length but I have read most of the books and have an interest in writing this. Just let me know if you are still interested and I'll get to work. :) 

omg, of course I would be still interested!!! :jump:
Thank you so much:notworthy:

Would you like me to draw something in exchange?

Sure, that'd be cool. I can probably have it up within the next forty eight hours. 

Okay everyone, it is up under By Request (TMI) Hope everyone enjoys and lives up to your standards.

6 hours ago, Artemis said:

Sure, that'd be cool. I can probably have it up within the next forty eight hours. 

Do you want aything in particular? TMI or some other fandom?

1 hour ago, Artemis said:

Okay everyone, it is up under By Request (TMI) Hope everyone enjoys and lives up to your standards.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow that was like superfast :surprise:  Thank you so much!

I still have some work to do but I´m really looking foward to reading it right afterwards ^_^

Archived