Sneeze Fetish Forum

Juto

AdrianMarx

I'd just like to take a moment to thank Juto for everything she's done for me over the past couple of weeks and for generally being an amazing and supporting friend.

Thank you so so so much for helping me find a way back to myself. Thank you for not giving up on me even when I felt like giving up on myself. Thank you for helping me take care of myself when I couldn't figure out what it was I needed. 

Depression fucking sucks and I can't explain to you how much it means to me to have someone like you in my life. You're so sweet and kind and incredibly supportive. You always have something helpful to say, even when it's just acknowledging that I'm fighting something bigger than myself because it's very easy to forget that. You never let me get caught up in the belief that it's my fault and for that I'm truly grateful.

So, kudos to Juto for being amazing. Thank you. Thank you so much :hug:

<333

Just bouncing on in to add my two cents :D

Juto, I would also like to thank you so, so much! You've been there for me when school and life and everything were stressing me out to no end, when I was having a tough time with medication, when I was just plain down and depressed and had no idea why... You were always there for me to rant to, to check up on me, to offer hugs and support, fluffy nonsense and praise to bring me back up again. You've helped me grow so much, as a writer, as a person, and I'm so very, very grateful! Your friendship and support means the world to me, and you deserve all the praise in the world for offering it!

And with that, I formally second Adrian's kudos! :hug::heart: 

• 11 months later...

Archived