Sneeze Fetish Forum

norcal tinkfan

Woke up with a bad sore throat, headache and a slightly stuffy/runny nose yesterday. Worked a 1/2 day then came home because I wasn't feeling well & wanted to start downing Emergen-C hoping I could kick it to the curb.

Today, I'm no better but only slightly worse. No honking, but am blowing wetly into tissues every 15-20 minutes or so. My throat burns every time I swallow and feel like am just one sneeze away from having a full blown head cold. 

1 minute ago, norcal tinkfan said:

Woke up with a bad sore throat, headache and a slightly stuffy/runny nose yesterday. Worked a 1/2 day then came home because I wasn't feeling well & wanted to start downing Emergen-C hoping I could kick it to the curb.

Today, I'm no better but only slightly worse. No honking, but am blowing wetly into tissues every 15-20 minutes or so. My throat burns every time I swallow and feel like am just one sneeze away from having a full blown head cold. 

Thanks for posting. Your colds are legendary.

1 hour ago, norcal tinkfan said:

My throat burns every time I swallow and feel like am just one sneeze away from having a full blown head cold. 

Let us know if that one sneeze ever develops ;) but otherwise, I hope you don't feel sick for long norcal! Thanks for telling us about it!

20 hours ago, zneeze said:

Let us know if that one sneeze ever develops ;) but otherwise, I hope you don't feel sick for long norcal! Thanks for telling us about it!

It did! About 8pm last night after an OJ, cold medicine run. I was in the car sniffing away and before I could reach for a tissue, I sneezed HASCHOOOO onto the steering wheel. 

6 hours ago, James (ellamalaka) said:

Your sneezes are so decisive. They really seem to have a life of their own.

Tell me about it...like the double that again took me off guard! 

1 hour ago, norcal tinkfan said:

Tell me about it...like the double that again took me off guard! 

You've developed quite a cold going into the new week. Are you taking it to work? What will people say?

On April 18, 2016 at 8:29 AM, James (ellamalaka) said:

Such a trooper and trying to hide your cold, too. Nice.

No hiding this one! ??? 

I worked OT the last two days. This cold is not one of my favorites! LOL! ??

2 hours ago, norcal tinkfan said:

No hiding this one! ??? 

I worked OT the last two days. This cold is not one of my favorites! LOL! ??

Wow, working OT with a bad cold? Sounds almost like a fetish story.

Archived