Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold voice (TV show Becker, female)

Chanel_no5

So. My rediscovered crush on actress Nancy Travis brought me to the sitcom Becker, which in my opinion is only funny if you're exhausted or drunk, but anyway. The season 6 episode "Snow Means Snow" has her character Chris speaking in an absolutely wrecked cold voice, which obviously is real. Character mentions at one point that she's getting over the flu, but that's the only thing that relates to the topic - no other symptoms and it has little to nothing to do with the plot - so I think it's pretty safe to conclude that the actress had a cold while filming. It's at its worst in the beginning of the episode, but you can hear it throughout.

Also, there is an episode where Becker (Ted Danson) sneezes, but I cannot for the life of me remember which one. It's probably in season 5 or 6, but I can't be more specific. 

Thanks for the find. I love the wrecked cold voice! I'll keep on the hunt for that episode but it isn't on Netflix or Amazon Prime. I might have to DVR the series until it shows up.

Archived