Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hakoda? Pleaze?

Juniebee

Hi guys!

I've kinda been obsessed with Hakoda from A; Tla recently (can't wait for North and South to come out! ! ! )  And I'm asking ...would anyone be interested in writing a Hakoda fic for me? I can't write when myself, I always feel so *weird* writing that kind of stuff about him. In exchange, I'll write a drabble about *your* Avatar character of choice ( so long as they aren't too young- or I'd have to age them up). 

Anybody interested?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be willing to take a crack at this, if you don't mind it being a short drabble based on The Day of Black Sun Part 1. ^_^

2 hours ago, Bananagirl said:

I'd be willing to take a crack at this, if you don't mind it being a short drabble based on The Day of Black Sun Part 1. ^_^

Aaaahhh finally!

specificy the character please <3

If you would like to do one, an Adult Zuko drabble would be right up my alley. I love his character, and the fact that you want to dial up his age is perfect. ^_^

I'll do my best with Hakoda. The story is going to be a re-done version of the first ummm 15 minutes of Black Sun Part 1, so most of the dialogue will be the same. I just had this idea for it and I'm running with it in the hopes that it will be both nostalgic and fictastic. Hehe...

1 hour ago, Bananagirl said:

If you would like to do one, an Adult Zuko drabble would be right up my alley. I love his character, and the fact that you want to dial up his age is perfect. ^_^

I'll do my best with Hakoda. The story is going to be a re-done version of the first ummm 15 minutes of Black Sun Part 1, so most of the dialogue will be the same. I just had this idea for it and I'm running with it in the hopes that it will be both nostalgic and fictastic. Hehe...

I do hope we both mean sneeze-related drabbles, not just any drabble...just being sure we're on the same page. I'll do a drabble with adult Zuko.

7 minutes ago, Mwsapphire said:

I do hope we both mean sneeze-related drabbles, not just any drabble...just being sure we're on the same page.

Lol, yes of course! 

2 minutes ago, Bananagirl said:

Lol, yes of course! 

I was dubious as to how the Day Of Black Sun would relate to sneezing lol. Better get to work ;)

Okay, I'm super nervous but it's up. I posted it on the Fanfiction thread. 

*sweats profusely* I hope you like it.

Archived