Sneeze Fetish Forum

comic book. harley quinn

prisma

Here it is for anyone curious!  I'm having a hard time believing the artist doesn't have a fetish of some kind.

GalleryComics_1920x1080_20160511_HARLEY_GANG_Cv2-copy_57082adfc99354.65164346.jpg

!!!!!!! :boom:

This is like the best fetish art I've ever seen and it's not even technically fetish art? (Or is it? :blinksmiley: I agree with Murphy that it seems awfully suspect...)

I would not get up hopes that the contents are related in any real way to the cover, as is commonly the way with comics, but DAT COVER THO!

Tied to a chair. Nose tickled with a feather. No way to smother the building sneeze. I agree, it seems someone knows a little too many fetishfic staples for them not to have at least a passing familiarity with either the forum or sneezefics in general. 

Either way, great artwork although I don't hold out much hope of there being sneezy content in the issue. 

Although it does occur to me that there was one time when DC noticed that one of their comics with an ape on the cover sold unreasonably well, and they had an actual corporate mandate to include more apes in stories in order to increase sales. Seriously that happened, google "DC Goes Ape!" if you don't believe me. Maybe if we got really lucky we could make something similar happen with this comic? :lol:

I totes had to buy this issue and no there is nothing sneeze related in the actual inside of the comic sadly. :(

Holy smokes, fetishy art by Amanda Conner?!! This is like my birthday and Christmas all came at once. :boom:

sadly no sneeze, but well worth the wallpaper on a PC just seeing her tickled like that :D

Someone call in a medic, that cover just sent me into cardiac arrest. 

Her face though :thumbsupsmiley: 

• 2 months later...

Wow, this is absolutely amazing. Wonder why they decided to have this cover? Is there something of similar content inside?

30 minutes ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

Wow, this is absolutely amazing. Wonder why they decided to have this cover? Is there something of similar content inside?

Someone did read it through and there was nothing related to the cover.

Archived