Sneeze Fetish Forum

Heavy cold

PinkCarnation

I currently have a very bad cold at the moment and need to blow my nose regularly. I was at a work meeting today and opened new pack of tissues. I pulled one out and tried to blow my nose quietly one nostril at a time. When I blew my nose it made a gurgling sound and my tissue became full. I thought this would be okay but within a few minutes I needed to blow my nose again. I pulled out two more tissues this time and doubled them up as I knew I needed to blow a lot of stuff out. I blew one nostril at a time and the blow started off soft and gurgly and turned into a quiet honk towards the end. I then blew both nostrils at the same time and let out a monster honk much louder than intended. My colleagues turned and started at my and I felt my face flush. I apologised and put the tissues to one side. After the meeting I went into the ladies toilet and used toilet paper this time. I blew as hard as I could and let out one monster honk after another. Oh the joy! 

Awesome obs, thank you for sharing it. I'm sorry to hear that you have a bad cold though and I hope you feel better. 

I'm sorry you have such a bad cold! I'm currently fighting a pretty bad cold, so I know how you feel. I hope you get better soon!

Archived