Sneeze Fetish Forum

*nervously peeks behind rock*

sneezy_frnk

hi there!
so I've been lurking this site for years now, contemplating if I should register.
finally got the guts to do it a lil while ago, and now I'm getting the guts to finally wright a post lol
so there. first thing I ever post here. I really shouldn't be this nervous haha
but everyone here seems really nice already so I'm sure I'll get used to it fast :)

xo

Hi!!

Oh my gosh, yes. You get used to it real fast. It's like this place is almost addicting. I was a lurker around here too, for about two years. It was actually wannablessedbe's glee F/F fanfiction that I got into first. I was googling stuff like: glee fanfiction sick sneeze, and crap like that, and at the time I didn't know that I was actually into this kind of stuff. 

But I guess I had probably been ignoring it. Anyway, sorry for the backstory. Just know there are plenty of people around here for you :) have fun!!

10 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

I really shouldn't be this nervous haha

Don't worry. We will all do our best to make you feel less nervous as time goes on. Feel free to dive in to any topics that catch your eye.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, please find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature at the top of the page.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

Joal

13 hours ago, Cutekats said:

Hi!!

Oh my gosh, yes. You get used to it real fast. It's like this place is almost addicting. I was a lurker around here too, for about two years. It was actually wannablessedbe's glee F/F fanfiction that I got into first. I was googling stuff like: glee fanfiction sick sneeze, and crap like that, and at the time I didn't know that I was actually into this kind of stuff. 

But I guess I had probably been ignoring it. Anyway, sorry for the backstory. Just know there are plenty of people around here for you :) have fun!!

thank you!!
and yeah, that's actually pretty much exactly how I found this forum too, but with mcr and spn fics :)

7 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Don't worry. We will all do our best to make you feel less nervous as time goes on. Feel free to dive in to any topics that catch your eye.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, please find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature at the top of the page.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

Joal

thank you vary much :)
and I'll defiantly have a look thru the read before posting thing 

Archived