Sneeze Fetish Forum

Multiple honks

PinkCarnation

I have a heavy cold at the moment which seems to be getting worse! I was at work today and my nose would not stop running - it was like a tap! I took some tissues out of my handbag and tried dabbing and blowing my nose gently to begin with but within a few minutes my nose was running again. I blew gently one nostril at a time and did this gradually to try and ease the flow and not draw attention to myself. I blew with a wet and gurgly sound. Within minutes my nose was running again. I starting to become impatient at this point so I took out some tissues and doubled up. I blew as hard as I could one nostril at a time and let out a loud whooshing sound with a small honks at the end. I finally blew my nose both nostrils at the same time three more times. Each blow was followed by some monster honks becoming louder each time. Some colleagues turned to look at me and I felt my face flush. I apologised and explained that I couldn't help it. 

Nice! I'm getting over a cold right now too, so I've also been sniffling and honking quite a lot this week.

You have a fan-base here for those lovely nose honks. Thanks for sharing!

Such a great honking obs! That would've been the highlight of the meeting...of the day for me! Did the honks extend into the rest of the day too?

Thanks for the lovely feedback everyone. Hope you feel better soon bluelily. Yes luvsfemalehonks I was honking all day long. 

• 2 years later...
On 5/18/2016 at 9:19 PM, PinkCarnation said:

I blew as hard as I could one nostril at a time and let out a loud whooshing sound with a small honks at the end. I finally blew my nose both nostrils at the same time three more times. Each blow was followed by some monster honks becoming louder each time. Some colleagues turned to look at me and I felt my face flush. I apologised and explained that I couldn't help it. 

Maybe some of them were fellow fetishists, and loved the spectacle? :)

Archived