Sneeze Fetish Forum

Honking on the bus

PinkCarnation

I was travelling home on the bus today when I had an uncontrollable sneezing fit. This horrible cold is the bane of my life at the moment! I took out a packet of tissues from my handbag and doubled them up. There was a brief pause and I started to sneeze again into the tissues with muffled ashoo sounds. I realised very quickly that my nose was so full of mucus that I had a lot to blow out. I blew one nostril at a time which started off with a soft gurgly sound and ended with loud honks. The tissues were full and very soaked. I went back into my handbag for more tissues which again I doubled up. My nose was running like a tap again and this time I didn't hold back and blew my nose as hard as I could over and over again. One monster honk after another came out each one becoming louder than the last. I then dabbed my nose with the now soaked tissue and put it away. I noticed some people were staring at me and I blushed. I can't help it lol!

Sounds like quite a cold you've got there! I have one too. It sucks (or rather, blows).

Myself, I hate having to blow my nose in public, but there are times when there really is no choice.

Hope you feel better soon!

Wow! I don't think I'd ever have the guts to honk so loudly in public. Hope you get well soon!

Thanks for the lovely feedback everyone. bluelily I'd love to blow quietly but my nose is running like a tap at the moment so I have no choice lol - hence the blushing!

Archived