Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs F

sneezesweater

There's a woman that owns a card shop/flower type store that I go into occasionally. I've seen her sneeze and blow before and she has these deep sneezes that seem way too large for such a small lady. She's in her 50's under 5'5, short red hair that used to be long, and she's pretty curvy. She's always been pleasant but not overly outgoing or anything. Anyway, this morning I went in to get a card and she smiled and said good morning. I noticed right away that she had a light grey cardigan on, and I was happy to just see that! She did a little more than that though. After a few minutes I heard a thunderous "UH-URRRRRSHOWWW!" I looked up and saw her grab several tissues from behind the counter and catch a second, even louder "HURR-ARRRRSHHHH!!!" She bent forward and gave a single short but loud honk with one hand, then folded her tissues and repeated the procedure but with a longer starting honk and then a bunch of short puffy honks. That was it! I've seen her do this once before. She has a brief violent explosion of sneezes, honks once or twice and it's over. No red nose, no sniffles, Like it never happened lol.

Archived