Sneeze Fetish Forum

Aftermath of a cold (self-obs, F)

notreallyhere

On the tail end of a heavy cold. My sinuses and lungs are congested, and though my nose still itches from time to time, the sneezes are getting stuck, and I'm not sneezing as much as I was before. I'm still blowing my nose a lot, and coughing, though - so I thought I'd better move the rest of the obs over here instead!

I cough more at night when I'm trying to sleep, and in the morning when I wake up and the congestion is worse. During the day, I'm able mostly to keep it under control, except when I get a tickle and break out in a fit of congested, rattly hacks. I can feel the phlegm moving about in my lungs, but it takes a lot of coughing to get it loose.

My nose no longer feels in danger of dripping, but is still very stuffy. I'm carrying around a couple of packets of soft extra-thick tissues, as the skin around my nose is chapped. Every half hour or so I have to go to the bathroom and blow my nose. It takes about four or five gurgly blows to fully clear each nostril, often with some honking as I'm blowing hard. It feels great once I'm done, but my nose starts filling up and I start sniffling again practically as soon as I've washed my hands. 

Drinking plenty of water to make all the gunk easier to remove. 

Quite delectable, for those of us that into this sort of thing. Thanks for posting.

Wowww I love your description! :inlove:  Wet coughing and congested nose blows are some of my favorite things. I hope you're feeling better soon, drinking lots of water is a wise move. Are you taking any expectorant? Guaifenesin has been a life-saver for me.

In the meantime you could always try to record yourself coughing... *innocent look*

12 hours ago, notreallyhere said:

I cough more at night when I'm trying to sleep, and in the morning when I wake up and the congestion is worse. During the day, I'm able mostly to keep it under control, except when I get a tickle and break out in a fit of congested, rattly hacks.

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. I need several moments.

I'm taking a cough syrup which has carbocysteine as its active ingredient. It's supposed to thin out bronchial secretions, and it does seem to help. I'm having an easier time with this cold than with my last one.

perfect obs, like the details. Pretty sure I'm late but if not, would it be too much trouble to also record some nose blowing? Thanks

On May 22, 2016 at 11:46 AM, notreallyhere said:

My nose no longer feels in danger of dripping, but is still very stuffy. I'm carrying around a couple of packets of soft extra-thick tissues, as the skin around my nose is chapped. Every half hour or so I have to go to the bathroom and blow my nose. It takes about four or five gurgly blows to fully clear each nostril, often with some honking as I'm blowing hard. It feels great once I'm done, but my nose starts filling up and I start sniffling again practically as soon as I've washed my hands. 

I'm almost speechless! Very nice obs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2016 at 0:32 AM, notreallyhere said:

Still a little congested, but really loads better now. Anyway, since you asked, I'm trying to post a couple of recordings. Hope it works!

Cough1.mp3

Cough2.mp3

Thanks so much for sharing those!

Never have, don't intend to start. 

I have asthma that's well under control now, but cigarette smoke used to be a big trigger for me some years ago.

Why do you ask?

On 6/11/2016 at 9:34 AM, notreallyhere said:

Never have, don't intend to start. 

I have asthma that's well under control now, but cigarette smoke used to be a big trigger for me some years ago.

Why do you ask?

No reason, really.  Just curious.  I guess knowing the contributing factors to the cough is part of the turn on to me.  Which sounds really weird.  Then again, everything about fetishes is kind of weird when it comes right down to it :)

On 5/25/2016 at 11:32 PM, notreallyhere said:

Still a little congested, but really loads better now. Anyway, since you asked, I'm trying to post a couple of recordings. Hope it works!

Cough1.mp3

Cough2.mp3

Kudos for sharing these!!

I can empathize with how you feel, listening to those.  That desperate way of fitfully coughing, you can't stop once it starts.  I appreciate that you took the time to share and record.  I'm glad you're feeling better, too.

Archived