Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing and congested nose blowing

PinkCarnation

I was in work today and I still have this stupid cold. I started to sneeze repeatedly and thought I would never stop! My nose feels very congested and the mucus inside is no longer runny so my nose is very blocked. I took out some man size tissues and folded them double. I attempted to blow my nose gently to begin with but nothing happened. I then blew harder one nostril at a time and loud honking sounds escaped. I then blew my nose one final time both nostrils at the same time and the honking was extremely loud and I blushed. I took my man size tissues with me to the toilet (because tissue paper is too thin to blow into at this stage of my cold!) I blew as hard as I could about three or four times and let out some very loud honks. I felt so dizzy afterwards. One of my colleagues teased me later on and asked how such a quiet person could make such a loud sound when nose blowing and they said they thought it was cute. :-)

I love the surprise of a massively loud honker that you'd never think they would be!

9 hours ago, PinkCarnation said:

I took my man size tissues with me to the toilet (because tissue paper is too thin to blow into at this stage of my cold!) 

Oh, sister, do I ever hear ya. (Not literally, of course, though it sounds like you're blowing loudly enough!)

Getting over a cold myself - I love my 4-ply tissues. They're overkill for regular use on regular days, but for congested nose-blowy days, they're the only thing that won't shred and disintegrate. The only thing I hate about them is that there are so few in each packet.

Sorry, completely forgot to say (though it was why I posted) - hope you feel better soon. Drink lots of warm fluids, that seems to help. Partial to honey lemon myself :)

Archived