Sneeze Fetish Forum

Describe the person above you with a song

PuddinPop

...as the title says really.

Link to a song that describes the member above you!! It doesn't even have to describe them, it could be a song that reminds you of them.

Seeing as there is no one above me, I'll post one about myself.

^^ literally me.

Forgive me Puddin. Please. I will roll in ashes and whip myself. But it was literally the first thing I thought about when I read the thread. :lmfao:

*awaits the inevitable Warning* :bag::lol:

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Forgive me Puddin. Please. I will roll in ashes and whip myself. But it was literally the first thing I thought about when I read the thread. :lmfao:

*awaits the inevitable Warning* :bag::lol:

CHANEL I'M FUCKING DYING :rofl:

WHY WOULD I WARN YOU FOR THIS, THIS IS TOTALLY MY JAM.

*promotes to Honoured Member*

(also next person post about sneffnie, not me. not trying to usurp her position on here :awesum: )

6 hours ago, sneffnie said:

toooo easy hahaha 

:) you all over xx

Batmansgirl, I thought you might enjoy this song!

I... couldn't even begin to tell you what made me pick this, but it was the first thing to come to mind. :yay:

I had to. This song always makes me think of you. :rofl: And it goes with your profile pic! :bleh:

:lmfao:

Mai, my love for you knows no bounds xDD

Seeing as we're going there, this always reminds me of you. And us. Literally every night.

On June 4, 2016 at 11:50 PM, Icarus Rex said:

Well...

Rex I love you. :thumbs_up: Luigi's humming adds a nice touch to it! :D

(just skip my post :))

@Kaze wo Hiku, I always associate you with Caravan Palace, after we talked about them that one time for about two seconds! :laugh: Even though there are no lyrics, I'm thinking maybe this one:

Also, please take note of the fact that I could have sought retribution for the fact that YOU gave ME the goddamn Bootleg Grinch Halloween Special Acid Trip, but did not because I know it in my heart to be true... because I'm a good sport. :lfrog:

I love how everyone apologises before they post a song about me :rofl:

Anyway. For my darling Rexski.

:zippy: 

Archived