Sneeze Fetish Forum

[request] Overwatch?

Pseudosneeze

This game has some really cool character designs and looks like it'll be fun to play. I can't be the only one who wants to see these girls sneeze.

And the dudes, too!  Mmm...McCree, Soldier 76, Lucio, Junkrat (imagine if he was allergic to gunpowder, poor thing), oh and HANZO.  *-* 

I've been toying with the idea of writing an Overwatch fic, but I'd like to read the comic first - watched all the videos and the character specific comics, but the major story one is releasing soon. I'd be all in for a Reinhardt or Tracer fic...

Actually now that I think of it, Widowmaker would be a fun write...

• 1 month later...

Just in case anyone is lurking and considering taking requests, I would love to see something from Pharah! 

I haven't done her yet, do you have any ideas or another character you'd like her to interact with?  I'm only doing small drabbles and I would love to take a shot at more characters. ^_^

7 minutes ago, Bananagirl said:

I haven't done her yet, do you have any ideas or another character you'd like her to interact with?  I'm only doing small drabbles and I would love to take a shot at more characters. ^_^

I'd say Mercy but I'm literally in the process of writing a Pharah/Mercy drabble now (I had no idea so many people shopped them on tumblr???) but I like the idea of her interacting with one of the older members who would have worked with her mother.  You've been doing great so far and I need to read the newer ones you posted!

20 minutes ago, AnonyMeows said:

I'd say Mercy but I'm literally in the process of writing a Pharah/Mercy drabble now (I had no idea so many people shopped them on tumblr???) but I like the idea of her interacting with one of the older members who would have worked with her mother.  You've been doing great so far and I need to read the newer ones you posted!

Oh that sounds fantastic!  Feel free to post them on the Overwatch Drabbles thread if you like!  I left it open in that regard so that people can add to it with other characters ^_^ I can't wait to read yours.  I'll see what I can cook up for Pharah. :3

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Pseudosneeze said:

Has anybody thought of drawing Tracer with her girlfriend Emily?

I've been thinking about it, especially since the comic shows her running around in the snow looking for a gift... just haven't had a chance to execute it. I do have a Widowmaker pic in the works, though.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived