Sneeze Fetish Forum

A late hello.

The Brit who says Achoo!

Greetings everyone. I joined a few days ago but I forgot to post here until now so apologies for that. Anyway about myself, I'm a proud and somewhat stereotypical Brit who just so happens to have an unorthodox interest in female sneezing. I have had an interest for as long as I can remember but only realised it was a fetish when a stumbled across this forum. I was greatly relieved to discover I was not the only one but still didn't work up the courage to join until just now. Despite my name I don't sneeze often (does anyone get the name bu the way?) but I greatly enjoy the female sneeze.

In this post, I shall play the part of The Brit who says Hello! :P

Welcome to the forum! It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, please find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature at the top of the page.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

Joal

:joal:

On 6/2/2016 at 7:35 PM, Joal 555 said:

In this post, I shall play the part of The Brit who says Hello! :P

Welcome to the forum! It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, please find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature at the top of the page.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

Joal

:joal:

Thanks for the advice! I'd done most of it anyway but its always good to know the admins are looking out for the new people.

11 hours ago, Artygirl22 said:

Hehe! Hi. I'm arty. Welcome!!!!

I thank you for your welcome Arty.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome!  I also enjoy female sneezes more for some reason, and I don't think I sneeze as much as the average person either (laaaaaame) lol.

hi I'm BMG it is my custom to HUG ALL :D

Archived