Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs (M)

Jeff

Kind of an old obs, but just now getting around to writing about it.

Last November, I had a really bad cold.  I think I must've blown my nose at least 10 times before leaving the house to go to work.  All of the blows were really wet and soggy.  The kind of blows that produce SO much snot, that you have to bend your head over in an attempt to not get snot in your hands.  Well, that didn't work either, because there was SO MUCH snot coming out!  On my way to work, it didn't let up that entire week.  I was lucky enough to have a big box of Puffs Plus with lotion tissues, because it seemed as though every 5 minutes, I was having to grab a tissue, fold it, put it up to my nose with one hand, blow out of my right nostril, then switch to my left nostril.  It wasn't even worth trying to open the tissue because I knew that there was a lot of stuff coming out. 

When I got to work that Monday, I opened up a new box of white Kleenex tissues, and proceeded to blow my nose.  I grabbed two tissues, folded them over, put them up to my nose, then blew out of the right nostril first, then switched to the left nostril.  Both were really soggy and wet.  I tried to blow my nose as soft as I could, but there were some honks in there.  I was in a small office, so everyone heard me blowing my nose.  One of my co-workers (let's call her A) in particular came in while I was blowing my nose and asked me if I was okay.  I told her that I was and that I just had a cold.  She told me that she hopes that I feel better soon.  These blows went on for the entire week, same amount of snot, about every 5-10 minutes.  I must've went through 3 whole boxes of the cubed white Kleenex tissues.

The best ob was that following Monday when I came into work.  I only blew my nose once before leaving the house and once in the car ride to work, so I thought I was getting better.  Well, I was getting better, not having to blow my nose nearly as much as the previous week.  When I got into work, I sat down at my computer and let out a loud sneeze.  I groaned, grabbed two white Kleenex tissues, folded them over and started blowing out of my right nostril, then my left nostril really soft, with my head bent over a little bit, before anyone could say "bless you".  While I was blowing out of my left nostril (which was just as soggy as the right nostril), A said, "Jeff, is that you, are you still sick?"  I was amazed at the fact that she knew it was me by the sound of me blowing my nose.  I said, "Yes it is, how could you tell?"  She said, "Just heard someone blowing their nose, and figured it was you".  I said, "I am feeling a little better, thanks for asking".

Hope you like the obs!

• 1 year later...

Archived