Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chores with a Runny Nose

SneezeBunny

My cold was a little better today. I had lower fever and fewer aches so I decided I should do some chores. I'd ordered shopping (what a lifesaver) so I had to clean the kitchen at least. I really could not stop my nose from running copiously, despite regular Dayquil. Unloading the dishwasher was the worst. I blew my nose and washed my hands before beginning. Immediately I leant forward to get anything out of the machine my nose ran, a stream of clear mucus, too voluminous and liquid to sniff back. Back to the hanky and handwashing. After several attempts, I completed the task awkwardly, one handed with the hanky held over my nose, trying to neither drop dishes nor drip on them. Loading the machine I found I needed both hands and the stuff was getting a hot wash anyway right? so it became inevitable that I allow the snot to flow unchecked. Mostly it dripped straight from my nose onto the dishes but some of it ran down to the top of my upper lip and then dripped from there. Maybe I should just plug my nostrils with cotton wool if I want to achieve anything tomorrow.

I have got plenty of hankies stacked in my undies drawer. I love the pretty vintage ladies ones but at the moment I'm using the big, brightly coloured men's cotton ones to soak up the amount of snot I'm producing. I'm getting through eight to ten 12" hankies a day at the moment and I'm keeping them laundered and ironed smooth to keep my nose from getting too sore.

Aww sorry you have a cold, hope you feel better soon! Love the fact you are a hanky user that's great! ?

Wow that`s a lot of hankies your getting through, i agree the large ones are best at the moment ! I hope your not ill with it

I have felt really feverish and ill with my runny nose for about a week but I'm beginning to feel better now thanks.

That`s good, although i love the thought of you using your hankies i wouldn`t like you to feel ill

Archived