Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self-Obs Allergy Congestion

GG Lewis

Earlier this week, my allergies had me terribly congested. At work, my assistant and my supervisor both noticed. My nose was almost completely congested, so there was a lot of mouth-breathing going on, and my voice sounded raspy and nasally. Before I arrived at work, I was continually wiping and blowing my nose, but despite my best efforts, my nostrils stayed clogged. When I started discussing the day's agenda with my assistant the first thing he did was take a cautionary step back and ask if I was contagious. I assured him that it was just allergies. I was miserable, but not contagious. Secretly, I was a little hurt. I'm the type that likes to be doted on when I'm not feeling well, even though I'll never admit it. I also like to dote on others, and fear of germs never keeps me away.

Later, though, my supervisor came around and fussed over me a bit, which made me feel better. She told me that she had noticed how congested I was and how puffy my eyes were. She hoped that I wasn't catching cold and even suggested that I take a nap when I got home. She was so sweet! It made me feel cared for and a bit better.

Now, later in the week, my allergies are barely bothering me, but that day was a doosie! Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed! :) 

You're so right! It feels amazing to know that there's someone out there willing to brave the germs for you.

Archived