Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self-Obs A Touch of the Stomach Flu

GG Lewis

I can't believe I'm genuinely sick so soon after posting my allergy obs last night. Last night, my stomach felt a little off, and I had some diarrhea, but I thought it was because I had been eating a lot of junk food. I went to bed, resolving to eat salad, today. It was definitely not the junk food. Let's just say, I spent a large portion of my morning going back and forth between the bathroom. My job is as a teaching intern in an extended school day group of three and four-year-olds. School just ended, and today is my first day of freedom. So, of course, I would get too sick to even leave the bed. I had a lot of errands to run, and despite feeling nauseous and having tummy rumblings, I resolved to accomplish them. I got about two-thirds of the way through my errands, before I knew I had to go home. I called off from my other job as an office assistant. Came home, spent some unpleasant time on the toilet and then collapsed. After checking, I realized I had been riding my bike around in 80 degree Fahrenheit (27 Celsius) heat, with a 100.9 degree fever, while barely drinking any water. Yeah, I'm not so good at the self-care. I've been confined to my bed for all afternoon and evening. Every time I try to get up I feel weak and shaky, but I took some ibuprofen to help with the fever and the headache. I'm going to try and heat up some broth and toast for myself. Unfortunately, I'm all alone. One of my roommates is out of town for a wedding, and the other is celebrating Ramadan at the mosque. It's a shame, because I absolutely love being doted on when I'm sick, and I love doting on others. I'm never really worried about germs (after all, I work in a nursery school), and it makes me feel really cared for when others are willing to come near me and help me feel better despite the risk of contagion. I'm still feverish, but the ibuprofen is really kicking in now, so I feel strong enough to go heat up some broth and toast for myself. I hope you enjoyed this obs!  

Thanks so much for your well wishes! I'm definitely feeling better now!

Archived