Sneeze Fetish Forum

Beautiful Woman with Sniffly Nose Obs! (F)

Chickadee365

Hi all! First time posting in this part of the forum, so sorry if something in this post isn't quite right. Anyway, onto my observation!

So I was standing around at the restaurant I work at, waiting for something to do. It was an unusually slow day for a Saturday, which gave me ample time to people-watch: watch people go in and out the front door, watch people walk down the streets outside. At one point, it started to drizzle lightly, so the people seated outside whose tables were not covered by the restaurant's awning were moving inside for cover. In walks the subject of this observation. 

I noticed her the minute she walked in. She had luscious chestnut hair that brushed against her slender shoulders as she moved inside, swaying her hips as she strutted in her long grey Maxi dress that complimented her lovely figure and perky chest. She had the loveliest almond shaped hazel eyes framed with long, dark lashes and full, bow-shaped lips that were stained pink. My favorite thing about her, though, was her nose. It was slender and long, resembling a ski slope. It was upturned at the very tip, slightly showing off the inside of her narrow, thin nostrils. I noticed she was carrying a napkin in one of her hands. It might have been paper, but I'm pretty sure it was one of our restaurant's cloth napkins. She raised the hand that clutched the napkin to her face and, with steady, slender fingers, proceeded to insert a napkin-covered finger into one nostril, soaking up the apparent wetness inside. She maneuvered the finger around inside her nostril, to the right, to the left, giving a good dig at what seemed to be tickling inside. She removed the napkin from her nostril and covered another finger before inserting that finger into her other nostril and repeating the same process. She reaches her new table and sits down, removing the napkin from the depths of her nose. 

I thought she'd be finished by this point, but I was wrong. She then flips the napkin over and pulls it over her nose, prayer-style, and procedes to noisily blow her nose. She does this by covering and uncovering one nostril at a time, very quickly, so that each nostril is blown equally. Her blow is harsh, her eyebrows scrunching up as she switches nostrils. Her nose gives a trumpeting little honk in complaint as she roughly squeezes each pretty little nostril. After a few seconds of this, she pulls the napkin away from her nostrils and peeks into the napkin for just a second before giving her ski-slope nose a rough upwards swipe with the bunched-up corners of the napkin, signaling the end of her blow. 

Unfortunately, that's all I was able to witness this time...hopefully I get to see another great nose blow in the near future! Thanks for reading :)! 

For someone young, you write very good observations indeed. You paint a vivid picture of the woman- thanks for sharing. :)

On June 12, 2016 at 2:04 AM, Heathcliff said:

For someone young, you write very good observations indeed. You paint a vivid picture of the woman- thanks for sharing. :)

Hahaha, the phrase, "someone so young," makes me feel like I'm 13 :laugh:! But I understand what you're trying to say and I really appreciate it! That means a lot, thanks! 

On June 12, 2016 at 2:35 AM, luvsfemalehonks said:

What a great obs!

Thank you!! So glad to hear you enjoyed :D!

Archived